Any advice on easy-to-use data usage checking apps suitable for use in the UK would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    07-27-12 12:37 PM
    I used to use Network Traffic Control but have recently started using Traffic Monitor. I haven't used it for long but found it to be useful and it includes wifi and calls too. It's simple to set up and it's also free.

Free Traffic Monitor - Download Traffic Monitor - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    WoodyCAFC and wout000 like this.
    07-27-12 12:44 PM
    wow, another thread on this.
    07-27-12 12:51 PM
    Thanks, DJ Reyes. I'll be sure to check that out.
    07-27-12 12:53 PM
    Sorry, MobileMadness002, I did look around first, but the previous threads I could see all seemed to relate to the USA.

I'm new here, so will get the hang of the forum soon, I'm sure.

07-27-12 12:54 PM
    Another vote on Free Traffic Monitor - Download Traffic Monitor - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

It's the best one out there at the moment.
    07-27-12 07:50 PM
    For me one of the best easy to use is "E-office" free blackberry mobile data alerter.

Blackberry mobile data alerter

Here you can download ota for os7 or up os4.6
    You can config the day and month max and it let you know when you reached your max limit.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 07-28-12 at 12:12 AM.
    Barljo likes this.
    07-27-12 11:42 PM
    I'm a big fan of the e-office one that DelftEo has linked to. Probably so much of fan that it looks like I work for them! I don't, by the way!

It's saved me on roaming overage charges on many occasions.

Barljo
    07-28-12 03:27 AM
    For me one of the best easy to use is "E-office" free blackberry mobile data alerter.

Blackberry mobile data alerter

Here you can download ota for os7 or up os4.6
    You can config the day and month max and it let you know when you reached your max limit.

Click to view quoted image

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thanks, delfteo and Barljo, for your advice on the data checking app. I'm using the one you suggested - e-office - and it's working like a dream.

Thanks again!

07-31-12 07:30 AM
    Don't you remember what our mom's used to say???? "If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything!!!!! There's no call for rudeness especially toward one of our newer members!

Sorry, MobileMadness002, I did look around first, but the previous threads I could see all seemed to relate to the USA.

I'm new here, so will get the hang of the forum soon, I'm sure.

Nicely handled Woody and Welcome!
    Barljo and AbuYazeedUK like this.
    07-31-12 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD