I'm curious, I have purchased an abundance of apps and I no longer want or need them. Is there a way to give them to someone else that may use or want them. I have Pocket Informant, Agendus for Blackberry, Emoticons, My Secret Diary, Emobile notes, Many themes and more. Can someone shed life on this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 06:09 PM
    Each of your third party applications are subject to the terms of service of the owner of the application. The owner may consent to a transfer of licence, or may limit the licence to the original client.
    09-20-09 06:23 PM
    Free 3rd Party Apps! Anyone interested? Thanks Reed for your advice and knowledge. Post your preference. Let me know if you would like to have one or all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 08:15 PM
    As long as it's all good with the licensing agreements and what not I would love pocket informant and my secret diary. My PIN is under my profile, but even if it doesn't come thru for whatever reason I appreciate the offer!
    09-20-09 08:20 PM
    Yes that is very generous of you and I would love any apps that you have that are compatible with my Blackberry Bold. Thank you
    09-26-09 10:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD