Hope it will be work on 9380 in future. It said "Camera muted, take your shots" but the sound is still heard on my 9380 with leak os 7.1.0.402
    Last edited by byz; 06-06-12 at 02:25 AM.
    06-05-12 09:55 PM
    Are all the apps you make crap?

email ++ is the biggest battery hog and now this
    Sorry to hear you had trouble with some of our apps. However, labeling something as crap will not help any parties here. Email++ is used by tens of thousands of customers across the globe with a very high level of satisfaction. We take every single complaint seriously and you are no exception. How about you send us an email with the problem description so that we can actually do something to help you?
    06-06-12 04:09 PM
    Sorry to hear you had trouble with some of our apps. However, labeling something as crap will not help any parties here. Email++ is used by tens of thousands of customers across the globe with a very high level of satisfaction. We take every single complaint seriously and you are no exception. How about you send us an email with the problem description so that we can actually do something to help you?
    Hi, I bought the camera mute app over App World and now its only available through mobihand, is there any way I can get the updated versions without repurchasing it from Mobihand?
    06-06-12 04:56 PM
    Hi, I bought the camera mute app over App World and now its only available through mobihand, is there any way I can get the updated versions without repurchasing it from Mobihand?
    For any important updates, we would proactively contact our existing customers. If there is an update available, you would be able to get that without having to repurchase. Just contact us at [email protected] with your PIN and appworldId, we will take care of the rest.
    bobauckland likes this.
    06-06-12 10:20 PM
    sounds like a useful app

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-07-12 06:38 AM
    isnt the camera shutter silent if your sound profile is set to silent? or am i mistaken?

Sent from my sexy 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-07-12 03:24 PM
    I tried to buy this but cant X_X
    whenever I hit checkout with paypal, it always redirect me to www.smartphoneexperts.com/

also tried this on my mobile, it said: Error. We cant complete your task right now. Please finish this on your computer, and log in to Paypal online for more info

I logged in to my Paypal, theres nothing there...
    Help?
    06-07-12 10:14 PM
    You could try mobihand store directly and see if that works: ShutUp Camera - Silent Native Camera Mute - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps

I tried to buy this but cant X_X
    whenever I hit checkout with paypal, it always redirect me to www.smartphoneexperts.com/

also tried this on my mobile, it said: Error. We cant complete your task right now. Please finish this on your computer, and log in to Paypal online for more info

I logged in to my Paypal, theres nothing there...
    Help?
    06-07-12 10:51 PM
    You could try mobihand store directly and see if that works: ShutUp Camera - Silent Native Camera Mute - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps
    okay, bought it, but cant use it just yet...still waiting for license key....
    06-08-12 12:47 AM
    okay, bought it, but cant use it just yet...still waiting for license key....
    app is not workin
    06-11-12 10:56 PM
    I've just tried the Mobihand store at the link you provided. It says that the app isn't compatible with the 9900. Can you confirm? I've seen reviews by purchasers saying it works. ???

I've been using the simple "screen cap" for impromptu wildlife photos -- this looks like it should be the real deal.
    06-15-12 02:14 PM
    I've just tried the Mobihand store at the link you provided. It says that the app isn't compatible with the 9900. Can you confirm? I've seen reviews by purchasers saying it works. ???

I'm running a 9900 with 7.1.0.391 and it works. I also bought it from the mobihand store. I had an issue with my license key, but that was sorted promptly after an email was sent to support.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    devcellent likes this.
    06-15-12 06:45 PM

I've been using the simple "screen cap" for impromptu wildlife photos -- this looks like it should be the real deal.
    Device compatibility has been updated. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    06-17-12 11:35 AM
    Device compatibility has been updated. Sorry for any inconvenience.
    No problem. Thanks for following up. ~ecm
    06-17-12 03:20 PM
    Just picked up this app in App World (Beta) 3.1.4.20. A few observations/suggestions...

1. Enable mute upon application launch vs. having to access the option via the Menu key. When the app is accessed, the expectation is that the camera is launched with the mute feature enabled. While I have ShortCutMe (SCM) set to macro the mute feature, the preference is for immediate functioning of the mute app so as not to miss any photo opportunities.

2. Consider shortening the name to simply 'ShutUp Camera'. The full app name looks out of place against other native and third-party apps. Short, simple and sweet. Just like the app itself. Shorter to type when including the app within SCM macros as well .

3. Please remove, or supply us with an option to remove the scrolling 'Camera Muted! Take your shots' confirmation. The confirmation only serves to annoy when a shot can be taken.

4. There is a screen of red application name strings that appears when both launching AND closing the app. This does not appear to be proper. Please hide the strings, blackout the page, or provide another transition so that the screen does not appear.
    06-27-12 11:45 AM
    We are glad to inform that ShutUpCamera is back in AppWorld. It is now available in all countries except Japan & South Korea. We thank RIM/AppWorld for the hard work that they put to go through the laws in every country, and making the silent camera apps available to its valued customers through AppWorld.
    Last edited by devcellent; 06-27-12 at 11:07 PM.
    06-27-12 11:01 PM
    Good stuff...Looking forwards to its continued development...
    06-27-12 11:25 PM
    Bravo RIM for doing right by the devs and 98% of the users who have legal reasons to use this type of an app.
    devcellent likes this.
    06-27-12 11:30 PM
    Can't wait to see the next upgrade on this app!!
    06-27-12 11:32 PM
    bought this app from mobihand june 8th doesnt work on my device (9790 OS 7.1.0.336), n till now there's no fix or watever.... got offered some other app for the inconvenience but i dont need it, i need cam mute
    i know its only 0.99 but still....
    07-06-12 12:29 AM
    bought this app from mobihand june 8th doesnt work on my device (9790 OS 7.1.0.336), n till now there's no fix or watever.... got offered some other app for the inconvenience but i dont need it, i need cam mute
    i know its only 0.99 but still....
    Because of the hardware limitations, we had to remove some devices from the compatible device list. In case you happen to change your device at some point in future, please let us know, and we would be more than happy to switch the license for your new device.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    07-06-12 01:19 AM
    Just curious.... Am I the only one who has experienced an issue with phone calls? With the app installed my phone automatically enables speakerphone and I can't get it back to handset. My only way around this is to delete the app, which gets the phone back to normal behaviour.

UPDATE: changed the app permissions for the phone and turned it to "deny". Everything is all good now!!
    Last edited by raven6870; 09-16-12 at 12:47 PM.
    devcellent likes this.
    09-15-12 09:41 PM
    Does this not work with the 7.1.0.323???
    10-11-12 08:30 PM
    Does this not work with the 7.1.0.323???
    It should work as the OS needs to be more than 7.1.0.163!
    03-24-13 12:57 AM
    We are very excited inform the forum about our BlackBerry 10 flagship app HUB++ with Disco LED notification. HUB++ Disco LED allows users to set custom notification in a way of custom LED, vibration, custom tone for any of your contacts to distinguish Email or Text messages based on sender, subject, body text, CC, To address etc. It not only comes with custom LED notification, but also has other features like Message Preview with useful actions from the preview popup such as 'Mark as Read', 'Delete', as well as Filters capability with auto-forwarding of emails/sms. It essentially takes the BlackBerry HUB experience to next level!

We welcome you to checkout HUB++ in BlackBerry World today, and we are confident that you will love it.
    BlackBerry World - HUB++ - Disco LED Edition
    Attached Thumbnails CameraMute-Silent the OS 7.1 camera is great on Bold 9900-add_filter.jpg  
    03-24-13 01:42 AM
100 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD