ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - is not available in AppWorld!

Buy ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - Download ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Description:
    This app mutes the actual BlackBerry Camera App! Yes, for real. Unlike other apps that takes low resolution screenshots to silently take pictures, ShutUp Camera lets you use the same BlackBerry Camera app but simply mutes the shutter sound. That means, you can still use all the familiar features of the native Camera App and take HI RESOLUTION photos but of course without the shutter sound. This is how it should be done, and we have done it.. You're welcome.

STEPS
    1. Click the ShutUpCamera icon
    2. It will bring up the Blackberry Camera App
    3. Select ShutUp Camera from the BlackBerry menu
    4. Take your shot
    5. No shutter sound will be heard

Enjoy Responsively!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    You are solely responsible for taking any pictures silently via this app and for any consequences that may arise from your actions. Devcellent Solutions Inc. WILL NOT be responsible in any way for the use of this app. ALSO, some countries may have legal restrictions on taking pictures silently. DO NOT use this app, if it applies to you. If you disagree with this term, DO NOT download/use this app.
    Click to view quoted image
    After the release, it won't work... Please check. When I open the app and choose ShutUp Camera! the entire camera application closes with no pictures taken. Something seriously wrong and yes I have rebooted several times!
    04-18-12 09:20 AM
    After the release, it won't work... Please check. When I open the app and choose ShutUp Camera! the entire camera application closes with no pictures taken. Something seriously wrong and yes I have rebooted several times!
    We suggest that you first delete the app, do a reboot. Then do a clean install. It might be because you had it install with a different name, and I guess you did an upgrade to the lates version. Another possibility could be, it has something to do with shortcut that you created.
    04-18-12 09:30 AM
    We suggest that you first delete the app, do a reboot. Then do a clean install. It might be because you had it install with a different name, and I guess you did an upgrade to the lates version. Another possibility could be, it has something to do with shortcut that you created.
    Check your email... I sent you more information... I think is a glitch that can be fixed.
    04-18-12 09:43 AM
    ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - is available in AppWorld!

Buy ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - Download ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

Description:
    This app mutes the actual BlackBerry Camera App! Yes, for real. Unlike other apps that takes low resolution screenshots to silently take pictures, ShutUp Camera lets you use the same BlackBerry Camera app but simply mutes the shutter sound. That means, you can still use all the familiar features of the native Camera App and take HI RESOLUTION photos but of course without the shutter sound. This is how it should be done, and we have done it.. You're welcome.

STEPS
    1. Click the ShutUpCamera icon
    2. It will bring up the Blackberry Camera App
    3. Select ShutUp Camera from the BlackBerry menu
    4. Take your shot
    5. No shutter sound will be heard

Enjoy Responsively!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
    You are solely responsible for taking any pictures silently via this app and for any consequences that may arise from your actions. Devcellent Solutions Inc. WILL NOT be responsible in any way for the use of this app. ALSO, some countries may have legal restrictions on taking pictures silently. DO NOT use this app, if it applies to you. If you disagree with this term, DO NOT download/use this app.
    Link not working from the site and its not showing up in the app world search.
    Problem?
    04-18-12 12:12 PM
    A few users have indicated that it did not work on their device. As a result, we are doing some investigation. We thought it would be best if we remove for sale for the time being. We will notify the thread once we put it up for sale again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Link not working from the site and its not showing up in the app world search.
    Problem?
    04-18-12 01:02 PM
    Based on feedbacks and lots of interest, we have now put it up for sale for the following devices only: 9900 9790 9860 9810.

At lease one of you indicated that it did not work on 9900 (it worked during beta test). However, we have still included it, so that we get more feedbacks from users. Thus, it will help us find the real issue. We appreciate your patience and all the helps you guys have provided so far.

Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you run into any issue, and we would be more than happy to work things out with each of you.
    04-18-12 02:42 PM
    I'm trying to buy it but it says it's not available.... why?
    04-18-12 04:09 PM
    We have put it back for sale for all 7.1 devices except 9930 and 9850. It will be available for these two devices again once the app description is updated with a note saying 7.1.0.163 wont work and that all other 7.1 versions will work.

Enjoy Responsively!

ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - BlackBerry App World
    04-18-12 05:41 PM
    Works great on my 9900! Bought it earlier today and it has worked flawlessly all day (I use my camera often at work for use in client proposals and estimates so being able to snap shots without everyone turning every single time is a lifesaver!)
    devcellent likes this.
    04-18-12 07:09 PM
    NOW it works after the developer sent me a different link. Thank you so much! Hay we should create a new thread with the right name. I don't think the mods will change it.

To devcellent, please create a new thread with the right app name.
    04-19-12 06:01 AM
    ShutUpCamera should now be available for 9930 & 9850 as well.

NOTE: It would not work on OS 7.1.0.163. If you have 7.1.0.163, please do not purchase it unless you can wait until your OS upgrade.

Thanks for your patience.

We have put it back for sale for all 7.1 devices except 9930 and 9850. It will be available for these two devices again once the app description is updated with a note saying 7.1.0.163 wont work and that all other 7.1 versions will work.

Enjoy Responsively!

ShutUp Camera - Native Camera Mute - BlackBerry App World
    04-19-12 10:49 AM
    On BB Appworld it says 0.75 for the Application.

And on PayPal it says 1.50 for the Application?

04-19-12 11:44 AM
    It may have something to do with AppWorld/PayPal cache and the price change propagation to different regions. In our vendor portal, we have it as $.99. Sometimes, pressing Alt + RST helps clear the cache. Or just wait for couple of hours for the cache to clear up.

On BB Appworld it says 0.75 for the Application.

And on PayPal it says 1.50 for the Application?

04-19-12 11:49 AM
    I tried it before already, think i should wait a little longer.
    04-19-12 12:01 PM
    Definitely gonna get this when I get home...
    04-19-12 12:34 PM
    Still the same
    04-19-12 03:44 PM
    Yup, priced at 1.99 pounds in the UK, so thats the most expensive of the lot so far.
    Still 100% worth it in my humble opinion.
    devcellent likes this.
    04-19-12 04:15 PM
    I also have to paid 1.50$ in Thailand. Hmmm... What is the exact price? So many people have to pay more than 0.99$ for the app.
    04-19-12 08:00 PM
    Ok it's working for me.
    04-20-12 06:27 AM
    already bought
    04-20-12 08:47 AM
    anyone know if this works on the 9930 with 7.1.0.402?
    04-21-12 10:36 AM
    Not working on 7.1.0.402 on my 9900. Well the app works but after taking some pics I cannot use my phone. Can not hear anything till reboot. Works fine if I only take one picture and close the app. If I take 2 or more then I have to reboot to hear calls. Phone rings but cannot hear anyone.
    Last edited by RegN; 04-22-12 at 12:47 PM.
    04-22-12 12:39 PM
    is not working on 9930 OS ver. 7.1.0.402
    04-23-12 11:10 AM
    Not working on 7.1.0.402 on my 9900. Well the app works but after taking some pics I cannot use my phone. Can not hear anything till reboot. Works fine if I only take one picture and close the app. If I take 2 or more then I have to reboot to hear calls. Phone rings but cannot hear anyone.
    Instead of rebooting, if you open/close the camera app the number of times equal to the number of pictures taken using ShutUpCamera seems to rectify the problem. Based on this finding, we trying to find a resolution.
    04-23-12 12:28 PM
    is not working on 9930 OS ver. 7.1.0.402
    by "not working", you probably meant the issue of the phone after taking multiple pictures, right? Can You please confirm that you can still take pictures without the shutter sound?
    Last edited by devcellent; 04-23-12 at 12:48 PM.
    04-23-12 12:30 PM
100 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD