Hey guys, I bought BerryWeather a couple of weeks ago and I would like to add some cams in the custom cams area. Does anybody know any good addresses that I can use to get camera feeds...
    12-08-09 08:45 AM
    here you go, here are some from weather underground

WunderCam Directory : Weather Underground
    12-08-09 08:53 AM
    how do I add the location?
    12-08-09 04:49 PM
    I was wondering the same thing
    12-08-09 06:50 PM
    This is what I did. Go to the link. Click on your state. A bunch of links will appear under the map. Click on the link that you want. A big image will then appear. Right click and save image location. Paste that into an email and send it to yourself from your desktop. When you get it on your BB (in about 2 seconds) hit the BB button and save the link. The link should already be highlighted.

Go into Berryweather and paste the link into the "Radar Maps and Webcam" section. You will have to create a new webcam. The image will appear. If you refresh the screen it should update the image.

I have 2 custom radars and several webcams setup. This is the best part of the new update, I think.
    12-08-09 07:10 PM
    Copy the cam location's URL to an email, send yourself an email with the URL, then copy and paste the URL in your BB in BBWeather app... it works for custom maps too... beats writing the whole URL in BBW!!!
    12-08-09 07:16 PM
    Im trying to add the Fox 11 Oshkosh web cam to my berry weather, but i only get one image that never changes. any help would be appreciated. here's the link FOX 11 Weather Cams, Cameras for Green Bay, Appleton, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, Sturgeon Bay, Shawano WI
    12-19-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD