Everytime I try and open my camera it says "Cannot open camera app. Please close all other apps and try again."

Well, because I just got my Tour on Tuesday, I have no idea how to do this. Please help.

(For the record, my Tour is my baby. For all the people with problems, my Tour is still the most amazing phone ever. Its glued to my hand )
    08-20-09 12:51 PM
    i sometimes get the same issue and i close all my apps that are running in the background and that still doesn't work.... you have to do a battery pull for it to go away its quite annoying!!!
    08-20-09 01:09 PM
    I had the same problem with my storm..... I couldn't figure it out... camera would never work even after a battery pull.... took my baby back to Verizon and they gave me a new one.... Better do it sooner then later.....
    08-20-09 01:15 PM
    Are you using slacker? I had the same problem even exchanged my tour because of it, had the same problem with the second phone. The only time my camera would work was right after a battery pull, until I would use slacker. It did not work when slacker was open or closed after I used it, only before I would use slacker after a battery pull. I uninstalled slacker and now use pandora and have had no camera issues since.
    08-20-09 01:16 PM
    Slacker is the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-09 01:19 PM
    Me too.. I sometimes get that irritating msg
    08-20-09 01:20 PM
    Kill Slacker. It's evil. At least until they release and update. It does have it's upsides.
    09-02-09 12:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD