Call Tools is a powerful call notes taking application and task manager. Call Tools will prompt you for a task everytime you finish the phone call. You can add a new call note, new to-do, new appointment, send a new SMS or send a new email. When you add a new call note call Tools store the note in the Contacts application user field for the Contact. When you get a phone call Call Tools will automatically display the call notes for the caller so that you can view the past conversation. Call notes are organized in Journal format from the most recent note so that you can easily follow.

Click here for more info http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1055
    Last edited by Smiley88; 02-20-12 at 11:33 AM.
    07-09-08 11:14 PM
    1.0.3 Changes
    ----------------

- Add auto time out. If you do not make a selection the popup window will auto close.

- Added function to create a call note when you run CallNotes. You can do this on a call or not on a call.
    07-17-08 08:45 PM
    Hi, I am in China, and now I can not open your toysoft.ca, and I have something to talk with you, do you have any IM software?
    my MSN:[email protected]
    hope you can contact me.
    10-26-08 08:45 AM
    Hi, I am in China, and now I can not open your toysoft.ca, and I have something to talk with you, do you have any IM software?
    my MSN:[email protected]
    hope you can contact me.
    you can email us at [email protected]
    10-26-08 07:41 PM
    here is v1.2 beta

- added the duration to the Notes: field when you add a new Note.

- also, this version is compatible with the new Storm.

Site: Toysoft Development, Inc. - NFL, football, Hockey, NFL, Ringtones, Palm Security, blackberry, Treo, Encryption, AES

Please let me know if you have any problems.
    12-03-08 09:42 PM
    Smiley88,

I downloaded your product and it similar to what I am (and a bunch of my friends) are looking for. What we are looking for is a product that would automatically add any incoming phone call to the calendar with (a possibly configurable) subject line such as "Call from [insert number - or name if in address book]", Location (a possibly configurable) "Incoming Phone Call"

It would be very cool if it did the same thing that for Outgoing Calls.

One possible addition would be Settable Preferences:
    a. Automatic selection of how to handle a call (automatically add to ()Calendar, ()Follow Up Calendar Event ()Tasks, ()Notes,
    b. Automatically open item after call is over () Yes, ()No, () Ask

/Coffee
    01-11-09 08:42 AM
    changes
    --------

- added filtering on days. check the days you want callnotes to be active to prompt you for a call note

- when creating a new note you can now set the Private and Busy flags

- added Filtering. You can add callers to the DO NOT PROMPT database. any numbers in this database CallNotes will not prompt you for a note

- added Category support. You can select which categories for Call Notes to prompt you for a call note. support upto 128 categories
    Last edited by Smiley88; 02-20-12 at 11:34 AM.
    06-01-09 01:39 PM
    1 install and reset permissions to all ALLOW

2 disable compatibility mode

changes
    ----------

1 redid some prefs. you need to double check them

2 new icons

3 added support for # and * in the filters

4 better support for filter matching
    08-05-09 09:20 PM
    Installed the trial on BB 8320 Curve. After each call the BB froze for about a minute on the disconnected message on the phone app. screen. Never did offer to record notes. Deleted app. & rebooted. Good riddance to a faulty app.
    10-21-09 05:31 PM
    Installed the trial on BB 8320 Curve. After each call the BB froze for about a minute on the disconnected message on the phone app. screen. Never did offer to record notes. Deleted app. & rebooted. Good riddance to a faulty app.
    uncheck Enable filter and categories checkbox
    10-21-09 10:47 PM
    It sounds like I've pointed out a known bug. Why not fix it? If the app works properly I would find the filter feature useful.
    10-21-09 11:32 PM
    It sounds like I've pointed out a known bug. Why not fix it? If the app works properly I would find the filter feature useful.
    this is a bug because if you have many categories and contacts it will take awhile to scan all the records
    10-22-09 11:27 AM
    this is a bug because if you have many categories and contacts it will take awhile to scan all the records
    The app has potential. Let me know when you've debugged it. I don't think it's ready for prime time yet.
    10-22-09 11:34 AM
    changes
    ---------

- change 2 icons

- added support for multiple calendars

- added support to save notes to the Contacts

- fixed issues when prompting for a callnote if you set to call time eg: 10 seconds
    02-07-10 01:40 PM
    Completely rewritten. Better support for newer devices and better notes taking.

Click here Buy CallTools - Add notes and appointment after each call - Download CallTools - Add notes and appointment after each call - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    02-20-12 11:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD