I am sure this is be a good app to create, I know there is Xberry, but I guess users are having problems with it, Is there anyone that can make a working Xbox Live App, View friends online, View Gammer Tags, what games they are playing, send messages, Etc... Just like on Xbox.com

Thanks
    03-23-09 11:01 PM
    I would make precious sweet love to anyone who makes this app...that's one **** of a donation ain't it..? lol
    03-23-09 11:09 PM
    Ya I would love an Xbox app. Something like Xberry but works better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by tjlandberg; 03-23-09 at 11:18 PM.
    03-23-09 11:14 PM
    Any Takers ??
    03-24-09 12:50 AM
    I would be nice if Zumobi.com had a storm version of their app (only shows pearl,curve, & 88xx). Looks to be decent although i've never tried it.
    03-24-09 02:18 AM
    I agree

03-24-09 02:22 AM
    I would be nice if Zumobi.com had a storm version of their app (only shows pearl,curve, & 88xx). Looks to be decent although i've never tried it.
    I am downloading it now, I i will tell you if it works?? Hopefully we got something
    03-24-09 04:53 AM
    we need a xbl app.. ne1 hear up for h3 mlg or snipers?
    03-24-09 05:00 AM
    Ok I downloaded it and installed it, it starts up but it does not navigate well with the Storm, Since it's not made for the device. Can't enter gamertag! I emailed the company that makes it, hopefully soon we might see one. It does look very nice though Just too bad not for Storm
    03-24-09 05:23 AM
    I would be interested in this app also!!!
    03-24-09 06:04 AM
    I had the xberry app.. it was fun for the first couple of days. But not being able to actually log onto your account sucks. Im not even sure if someone can make a app that lets you log into xbl. Is it possible devs?
    03-24-09 06:36 AM
    I agree. I tried using Xberry, but kept having to delete it and reinstall, and ended up giving up on the app. A nice Xbox app, I would definately pay for.
    03-24-09 07:26 AM
    Yea it would be nice xberry wasn't very good. Someone around here should be able to make a fine xbl app for the storm

03-24-09 07:39 AM
    According to the dude that wrote xberry live, logging into your account via an app is impossible... evidently, microsoft doesn't make a secure api available to 3rd party programmers. not surprising, really. So I guess you need to wait for MS to write an app for the BB... I won't hold my breath

XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones | Juan Xavier Larrea
    03-24-09 08:15 AM
    According to the dude that wrote xberry live, logging into your account via an app is impossible... evidently, microsoft doesn't make a secure api available to 3rd party programmers. not surprising, really. So I guess you need to wait for MS to write an app for the BB... I won't hold my breath

XBerry Live! for Blackberry Smartphones | Juan Xavier Larrea
    And it sucks that Micro$oft wont even make a mobile version of Xbox.com... Come on is it really that much of a problem to make a non-flash based site for us
    03-24-09 08:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD