Does the world really need another call blocker app?!? I checked out the features in your app..and there are about 25 other call blocker apps already on the market that do the same (or more) than what you are doing. No original ideas left? Boring.
    11-05-10 10:51 AM
    I think it is in this OS having problems with other apps also. I believe its in the permissions will let you know what the out come is. As I am having problems with other apps to.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Last edited by applemac; 11-05-10 at 03:16 PM.
    11-05-10 01:28 PM
    Went through fixed all my permissions seems to be working now. For some reason all my programs permissions got reset after my upgrade.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    11-06-10 05:29 AM
    App is working wonderfully. Only thing I notice is sometimes, I think it's when I do a restore or a long batt pull, after I saved a pattern with Starts with - it changes to Ends with*. It says Starts with but when you view it it's marked Ends with, and I didn't select end with begin with.
    11-08-10 08:10 PM
    app is not working for me... not blocking calls..
    but when ever i get calls... its getting logged in blocked calls..
    11-10-10 11:57 PM
    Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.15 of Advanced Call Blocker app has been uploaded. Above mentioned bugs have been fixed in this version.
    Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    11-16-10 07:00 AM
    Updated, still working fine for me.

Dear Beta team members,
    Version 1.15 of Advanced Call Blocker app has been uploaded. Above mentioned bugs have been fixed in this version.
    Please install this version from the regular beta location and let me know your feedback.

Regards,
    Ani
    11-17-10 02:41 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD