so i called a friend of mine that has a Blackberry this person is also in FB too.. When i called them their pic shows up.. That is cool.. But when i called other people that have BB and FB their pics do not show up.. Why is that?

I like that the pics show up
    08-10-09 01:32 PM
    Your contacts need to have their phone numbers on their Facebook page and you would need to update your Facebook on your BB to sync with your contacts, once that is done they would pull their FB profile pictures. Mine does it, plus it lets you request that your friends add a phone number to Facebook so it mates them up.
    08-10-09 01:39 PM
    I guess i am a little confused as to why some are AUTOMATICALLY poping up and others aren't?????

If my contacts have a BB and are on FB i would like their pic to show up...
    08-10-09 01:58 PM
    Ok i think i got it. I was on my BB, and the friends that i know that have a BB on FB i went to their pic, hit the BB button and Connect to BlackBerry Contact
    08-10-09 02:02 PM
    I guess i am a little confused as to why some are AUTOMATICALLY poping up and others aren't?????
    I think the point is that if a person has a phone number attached to their Facebook profile, and the number matches the one in your contacts, they are linked automatically. If their is no phone number, or the phone number doesn't match the one in contacts, then you have to manually link them.

I didn't even know about this capability until just now. I linked up some of my contacts, and it's really cool.
    08-10-09 02:03 PM
    also it doesnt matter what kind of phone your friends have its just a matter of having either their ph# or email in your contacts.
    08-10-09 02:25 PM
    also it doesnt matter what kind of phone your friends have its just a matter of having either their ph# or email in your contacts.
    yup i jsut realized that
    08-10-09 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD