Hey everyone. I'm a berry user on my second blackberry. I just upgraded to a bold from the pearl and I'm loving it. I avoided using data beyond the basic email plan when I was on my pearl because...well...it's a pearl. Now I'm on 500MB a month and I fear this new crack addiction is gonna put me way over 500MB. I also decided to change my voice plan so now I have to monitor my call times and the number of SMS I send. I'm looking for apps that will allow me to log my call times on a monthly basis (preferably with the ability to exclude evenings and weekends), log outgoing SMS msgs, and track data usage. I'm not expecting one program to be able to do all these things but I would be grateful if I could get a comprehensive list of programs that might fit the bill. Thanks in advance for all your help.
    07-29-09 01:27 AM
    You may want to look into :

"David" Turner TeKnologies Web Site

or some of the

toysoft apps http://forums.crackberry.com/f97/
    07-29-09 08:00 AM
    Verizon actually has an app that does that. Basically it just pulls the info directly from your account. I don't know what happened to the link to it though, I think its called MyVerizon.
    07-29-09 08:05 AM
    David looks interesting. Is there an OTA anywhere cus I don't see one one their web page.
    07-29-09 07:27 PM
    David looks interesting. Is there an OTA anywhere cus I don't see one one their web page.
    Yeap... just scroll down the page (with the link provided above) to where it states :
    DOWNLOAD:
    Over The Air (OTA) Download Only! Navigate Blackberry Browser to:
    and click on "David for BB 4.6" (for 8900)
    07-29-09 08:03 PM
    i would love this for the tour
    07-29-09 08:26 PM
    looks interesting. i'll give it a shot! been looking for something like this.

thanks!
    07-30-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD