Hello everybody,

I just downloaded the app "Call Recorder" for BlackBerry 9790 by GetEmPower.com (paid). Got the activation license, but when I click on "Activate" I get the following error:

Your Firewall is blocking the product from registering. From your BlackBerry Homescreen goto Options > Security Options > Firewall > click menuitem Disable to disable the firewall. Then click on Update Registration Again

What's the matter? That the firewall is already disabled! And so is the browser's popup killer.

I'm stuck, what can I do to solve this issue?
    10-10-13 09:15 AM
    Are you connected via a cellular network, OR wifi? Could there be a firewall on your wifi?
    10-10-13 09:39 AM
    Are you connected via a cellular network, OR wifi? Could there be a firewall on your wifi?
    Via the BIS network, no wi-fi.

Additional issue: while the product is not activated, some calls may still be recorded. When the call is picked up, the call auto records. But the receiver party can't hear anything from me!
    10-10-13 09:48 AM
    Maybe try submitting a support ticket with them?

Support Request | GetEmpower.com
    10-10-13 11:37 PM
    I have sent a total of 4 support requests as of now, with no effort from them.

So, I've managed to get their street address in India and to send them a registered mail with the support request attached.

In the meantime, the problem is still there. Do you even have an idea of what it could be?
    12-31-13 01:09 PM