This is what I am looking for. It would need to be developed. BBM me if you know of something close. Have not seen it in APP World or Mobihand. 22A59EAA
    Here is my wish list!

Looking for a product that integrates well into OS 6.

If I am going through my call log lists, I would like to add a note to them and see the note in the list. I am referring to pressing the phone button where I see a list of the calls...missed, outgoing, incoming etc. To see the name of the person who I entered as a note (who is not in my contacts) would be phenomenal.

Also be great if I could do the same with Visual Voice mail. Get calls from people who are not in my address book...add a note that I could see for later.

When the person calls me back the product would show me the name and a snippet of the note I entered. Decide whether I want to answer and if I do be informed of what we are supposed to talk about. Again, talking about people not in my address book.

This would be so awesome!
    Taking notes while on a call or after completing a call or from the phones call log or from visual voice mail list.

Develop that one and I will buy it. Willing to beta test it for you too!

BB 9700 OS6

Thanks,
    Joseph

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-11 11:29 PM
    The situation seems be common. "show previous notes while call in",can I understand the requirement this way?
    06-28-11 09:11 AM
    You may not realize it, but call notes is native to the device already. When you are on a call, click the BlackBerry button/Menu>Notes. A note taking field pops up. Take your notes and save them.

To access from the Call Logs, select the number you want, Menu>Call Notes will bring up the Call Notes History. As long as you don't clear the call logs, any notes related to that number remain.

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...tes-while-call

Last edited by BergerKing; 06-28-11 at 09:42 AM.
    06-28-11 09:26 AM
    The situation seems be common. "show previous notes while call in",can I understand the requirement this way?
    Yes, I think so. When I enter the note and the caller calls in, I would see a snippet of the note on the caller ID screen. I could then choose to answer, ignore, etc. I believe we are saying the same thing.
    06-28-11 10:45 AM
    You may not realize it, but call notes is native to the device already. When you are on a call, click the BlackBerry button/Menu>Notes. A note taking field pops up. Take your notes and save them.

To access from the Call Logs, select the number you want, Menu>Call Notes will bring up the Call Notes History. As long as you don't clear the call logs, any notes related to that number remain.

http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-1...tes-while-call

Thanks, however, I am aware of the functionality built into the native OS. It is lacking the features I posted.

*Write a note during AND after a call.
    *Write a note from the call log list (missed, incoming, outgoing)
    *Contact name is now visible on the call log list for quick reference.
    *Same note taking capability with the visual voice mail list. When an unknown caller leaves a message all I see is a phone number. Leave a note to remind me what the message was all about and who it was.
    *Same note taking capability with SMS
    *Log call times into categories (Business/Personal, etc.) Export to an excel report. Similar to what a 3rd party app called BlackTracker does.

The name of the contact and a snippet of the note comes up when a new call comes in. To my knowledge, there is not presently a 3rd party or native app that does all of this. The business implications of such features would be powerful.

Any developers up for the challenge? I am sure I am not the only one looking for such an app.
    06-28-11 10:54 AM
    hi, I have programming accord the requirement this thread post, attachment is package of Calltips, please test it and give me feedback, thanks.
    joeberrymomma likes this.
    07-10-11 06:39 AM
    hi, I have programming accord the requirement this thread post, attachment is package of Calltips, please test it and give me feedback, thanks.
    Thanks! I will give it a try.
    08-03-11 08:08 PM
    Was able to enter a note using the pop up after the call completed. Not sure how to access the note from there. Tried another test call and it locked up my phone. Running OS6 on BB 9700.
    08-03-11 08:47 PM
    Here is the wish list!

*Write a note during OR after a call.
    *Write a note from the call log list (missed, incoming, outgoing)...BB menu provides option to write the note on an existing entry.
    *User could enter a note that has the name of the caller. Contact name is now visible on the call log list for quick reference. This is for people who are NOT in your address book.
    *Same note taking capability with the visual voice mail list. When an unknown caller leaves a message all I see is a phone number. Leave a note to remind me what the message was all about and the name of the caller. Again for people NOT in the users address book.
    *Log call times into categories (Business/Personal, etc.) Export to an excel report. Similar to what a 3rd party app called BlackTracker does.

The name of the contact and a snippet of the note comes up when a new call comes in. To my knowledge, there is not presently a 3rd party or native app that does all of this. The business implications of such features would be powerful.

Any developers up for the challenge? I am sure I am not the only one looking for such an app.
    Last edited by joeberrymomma; 08-03-11 at 08:58 PM.
    08-03-11 08:51 PM
    Here is the wish list!

*Write a note during OR after a call.
    *Write a note from the call log list (missed, incoming, outgoing)...BB menu provides option to write the note on an existing entry.
    *User could enter a note that has the name of the caller. Contact name is now visible on the call log list for quick reference. This is for people who are NOT in your address book.
    *Same note taking capability with the visual voice mail list. When an unknown caller leaves a message all I see is a phone number. Leave a note to remind me what the message was all about and the name of the caller. Again for people NOT in the users address book.

I have revised the software. I message you, but long time not response, so I upload it to mobihand.com. I will conside about your wish list in next version. Try download the latest version of CallTips, I will give you regcode for test and give me some advices, thankyou.
    08-04-11 04:23 AM
    This is exactly what I want.

I just check the Call Tips, not yet close to what we need.

I'm currently use Call Notes from Getempower.com, but temping to buy the Call Logs, which support inter lots to the calendar as well as the Note in contacts. Note field in contacts can be tracked, and display as record in one file.
    03-08-12 07:13 PM
    This is exactly what I want.

I just check the Call Tips, not yet close to what we need.

I'm currently use Call Notes from Getempower.com, but temping to buy the Call Logs, which support inter lots to the calendar as well as the Note in contacts. Note field in contacts can be tracked, and display as record in one file.
    please check out Call tools here. we also make the call logs app too that records all calls to the calendar app but call tools is better for notes taking.

Buy Call Note - Add call notes and appointment after each call - Download Call Note - Add call notes and appointment after each call - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

the new allows you to order your notes in the contacts app like a journal and optionally save to calendar instead of Contacts. Also when someone calls you their call notes will automatically popup on the call scree so that you can easily read the call notes history. You can also add tasks after each call too.

Check out the screen shots.
    03-08-12 07:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD