About two days ago, my BB displayed that I had no messages in my Facebook app. Today my call logs was totally wiped.

Random bug?

Makes me nervous to upgrade to the newest OS...
    11-26-08 01:26 PM
    From your home screen, press and hold ALT and press LGLG. That will take you to your Error Log. You might be able to find something.

Otherwise I'd say someone in your place is screwing with your phone.
    11-26-08 01:56 PM
    You may be low of file free memory. Can you check something? Go to Options>Status and report your file free .

If memory is fine then perhaps its Facebook. I know a lot of people are having issues with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 02:07 PM
    okay, WOW, I don't even know how to start interpreting all the errors and events in the log. I did scroll for a while and noticed some "calls !empty" lines. A little baffling, since I don't let my BB out of my sight, and not a soul in my home even comprehends how to pull it out of sleep mode

File free: 15355279 bytes
    11-26-08 08:10 PM
    Your file free is ok at 15mb and shouldn't be the reason why your call log vanished. Have you experienced this problem a number of times or was it just the once?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-08 01:18 AM
    Just this once. Facebook I can deal with, probably (even though I rather liked looking at messages from A Certain Someone). But the call logs? I had a potential client call and not leave a vm, but I didn't take down their number before it got buhleeted.
    11-27-08 01:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD