Berryaddon is working for me so far. Worked on the 8900 and the bold. Plus the additional features makes it worthwile!!
    THANKS!!! Glad you like it!!!
    08-10-09 09:00 AM
    Sorry but i'm not going to go through every app on my phone but I will list the ones pertaining to call logs etc. as I'm pretty sure my BOA app has nothing to do with your app not working

Google Voice (but isn't running)
    BerryBuzz
    BBLight

All other app are launchers, facebook games etc.
    OK, we will check into BerryBuzz and BBLight.... I am also running GV and use MissingLight with no issues....
    08-10-09 09:02 AM
    1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. No
    4. Yes
    5. No

I'm no programmer but my guess is that some other program for instance berrybuzz it taking precedence over your program as to the listening of an incoming call.
    Hi, I'm the developer of berryaddon, just one question, I think I can solve that problem;-)

when private number calls you, is the incoming call screen displays "withheld number"? if it's not, it display what?
    08-10-09 09:59 AM
    Hi, I'm the developer of berryaddon, just one question, I think I can solve that problem;-)

when private number calls you, is the incoming call screen displays "withheld number"? if it's not, it display what?
    "Private Number"

Another thing I noticed that happened and I think it may be from berryaddon is both times I uninstalled it alot of my ringer settings sms,phone etc. were all back to the default settings.
    08-10-09 04:56 PM
    OK, we will check into BerryBuzz and BBLight.... I am also running GV and use MissingLight with no issues....
    I'm only using bblight for the lighting the screen for incoming sms's so not sure if that would be an issue or not but the berrybuzz possibly.
    08-10-09 04:58 PM
    "Private Number"

Another thing I noticed that happened and I think it may be from berryaddon is both times I uninstalled it alot of my ringer settings sms,phone etc. were all back to the default settings.
    I'm sorry for this, this bug exists in old version(before 0.90), please install the newest version (0.91)
    08-11-09 12:11 PM
    I'm sorry for this, this bug exists in old version(before 0.90), please install the newest version (0.91)

This bugged the **** out of me when it happened. I just restored my profiles with DM.
    08-11-09 12:43 PM
    I also lost my custom profile when I uninstalled BerryAddOn today.
    08-14-09 02:57 PM
    i've been using icall manager light for a year now, since it was upgraded from black and white list. it works great for me. sets up white and black lists, address book only, do not disturb with exceptions. and it blocks all private and unknown numbers. i have it set to hang up on them before the phone even rings. it still shows up in my missed calls though, but the phone doesn't alert me to it.
    08-16-09 01:41 AM
    i've been using icall manager light for a year now, since it was upgraded from black and white list. it works great for me. sets up white and black lists, address book only, do not disturb with exceptions. and it blocks all private and unknown numbers. i have it set to hang up on them before the phone even rings. it still shows up in my missed calls though, but the phone doesn't alert me to it.
    Yeah I have been pleased with the results of icall. And in an email from the developer he told me they will add call blocking by prefix 800,888 area code with the soon to be released upgrade.
    08-16-09 07:49 PM
    Just an update I have been trying out the newest version .92 of Berryaddon and major improvements. Since my earlier findings.
    08-18-09 08:38 PM
    Just an update I have been trying out the newest version .92 of Berryaddon and major improvements. Since my earlier findings.
    Glad you like it!!
    08-18-09 09:28 PM
    Glad you like it!!
    Also like the involvement of you guys responding to the feedback and wishes of the public. I think that makes for a much better product.
    08-18-09 10:56 PM
    Also like the involvement of you guys responding to the feedback and wishes of the public. I think that makes for a much better product.
    Thank You, and Thank You, and Thank You!!!
    08-18-09 11:02 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD