Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a Call Blocking Application for my 9700.I have searched and searched and can seem to find one that allows you to setup up multiple White Lists? Also, some of the ones I have tried DO NOT block the call immeditely.Does anyone know of a call blocking program that allows user to setup multiple Whitelists and blocks the call before the phone actually rings?

Thanks in advance!
    04-09-10 06:01 PM
    CallBlocker Pro by Epic.... Love it look it up on youtube for preview. Let me know what you think. Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 07:16 PM
    Hello Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a Call Blocking Application for my 9700.I have searched and searched and can seem to find one that allows you to setup up multiple White Lists? Also, some of the ones I have tried DO NOT block the call immeditely.Does anyone know of a call blocking program that allows user to setup multiple Whitelists and blocks the call before the phone actually rings?

Thanks in advance!
    check out our BuzzOff v2 here http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/buz...on-yet-449053/
    04-09-10 08:30 PM
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses.I installed Buzzoff V2 but it doesnt seem to allow you to add contacts from the Blackberry contact list? Was anybody able to add numbers from the device contacts list?

Thanks in advance!
    04-09-10 08:58 PM
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the responses.I installed Buzzoff V2 but it doesnt seem to allow you to add contacts from the Blackberry contact list? Was anybody able to add numbers from the device contacts list?

Thanks in advance!
    if you run the Contacts app are you able to select Block from the menu when you select a contact?

you can also manually create a new filter in buzzoff and then add the phone number.
    04-09-10 09:37 PM
    Call blocker professional is the best

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 09:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD