I have been reading around the forums and did a few searches, but i wanted to confirm the answer with you guys. I bought this program because i figured it would block calls in the way that makes it seem like my phone is off, or disconnected. No i dont have any stalkers or anything wierd, but there are a few old friends i would never want to hear from again, i cant change my number because im in the middle of a career change and this number is my point of contact.

When i turn on this program and call to test it from my landline phone, it rings three times and then goes to voicemail, to me that is worthless, i can send it to voicemail myself after a few rings, i thought it was supposed to give off the impression that your phone was off, so no rings just straight to voicemail for whatever number you put in. From what i have found in searches thats just how the program works, but i wanted to check here, is there a way to make it not ring on their end and go right to voicemail?

If not, what do you guys suggest to do as far as blocking certain numbers, is there anything that will give the impression that the number is disconnected? Thats what i really want..

Thanks in advance.
    02-14-10 03:52 PM
    First off no. But yes u can block individual numbers. Ur phone will start to ring but flash on ur screen missed call. That's it if it goes to voice mail so be it. U just delete mesg when u check it. But its a great app to have for all the bill collectors and unknown ppl calling. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD