does anyone know of a good call blocker for the bb storm that actually works. i used black & white list on my curve but now cant find one that works on my storm, any info would be greatly appreciated
    03-17-09 07:39 PM
    I am not familiar with what you previously used, nor have I used Trapcall much, but maybe it would work for you based on what I do know.
    03-17-09 08:06 PM
    I just downloaded callSblocker not to be confused with callblocker(which didnt work) and it worked great for me. and its free
    03-17-09 08:07 PM
    i use call blocker and it works great for me. one tiny chirp adn the call is sent to voicemail.
    03-17-09 11:04 PM
    i use call blocker and it works great for me. one tiny chirp adn the call is sent to voicemail.
    The only thing is, the other person gets a ring and then VM, wouldn't that lead them to believe that you just hit the ignore button?
    03-20-09 04:08 PM
    The only thing is, the other person gets a ring and then VM, wouldn't that lead them to believe that you just hit the ignore button?
    in my case i could care less cuz i have stalkers that call me private or unknown and this app is great cuz i dont have to hit the ignore button......if ur number isnt blocked then i dont have a prob answering the phone....callsblocker ftw
    03-20-09 07:45 PM
    CallSblocker is free and it works. Give it a shot!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 07:50 PM
    i get calls from people saying i can buy land in porto rico, or won a trip to the bahamas all the time. guess they gave out numbers to cell phones. don't need that so i block 800,877, and 866 numbers.
    03-20-09 11:04 PM
    I dl it and it works on my vzw 8330 great thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 11:18 PM
    trap call ftw!!!
    03-21-09 12:28 AM
    I tried to download CALLSblocker for my Curve 8330, and Mobihand says it isn't compatible with my phone! arrrrgh! I'm getting harrassed by a marketing group from a govt. loan program of some sort and they will NOT leave me alone. They are calling me every 5 min. I've even answered several times and asked them to remove me from their phone call list to no avail. Reviews for a couple of call blocking apps in the Crackberry store don't sound too promising. Any other ideas?
    07-14-09 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD