Hello everyone, I've using my bold 9000 for a month now and I need a call blocker/filter based on the contacts category and set by a schedule. I been searching but cant find one that does the job based on contacts categories and time triggered.

Any help would be appreciatted.

P.S.
    It would be better if it's free
    05-20-10 04:00 PM
    Call Blocker Professional can be set by a schedule and lets you put it in "Timer Mode" too....letting you decide what time you want to block/unblock calls, and even lets you Backup/Restore your settings. I've had it on my Bold 9000 for about 3 months now and it works great! Though it's not free....if you know where to look, you can find a free copy with all functionality.

There's also an app on Blackberry App World - Called YouMail. It's completely free - and you can set up "Groups", set specific tones each individual caller will hear, and even marking certain numbers as "DITCH" to where your phone won't ring and the caller won't be able to leave a message. But they don't have the schedule capability. It's a great "FREE" app though!

Hope this helps!
    05-20-10 08:22 PM
    Thanks, I'll look into it and give them a try.

Rgds
    05-21-10 10:27 AM
    There's also an app on Blackberry App World - Called YouMail. It's completely free - and you can set up "Groups", set specific tones each individual caller will hear, and even marking certain numbers as "DITCH" to where your phone won't ring and the caller won't be able to leave a message. But they don't have the schedule capability. It's a great "FREE" app though!

Hope this helps!
    I've been checking into YouMail but I haven't downloaded it yet because I can't for the life of me find out what the difference is between YouMail free and YouMail Pro. I'm tired of trying apps that just send junk calls to my vm. That really does defeat the purpose, for me anyway.

Thanks for your help.
    05-22-10 05:35 PM
    I've been checking into YouMail but I haven't downloaded it yet because I can't for the life of me find out what the difference is between YouMail free and YouMail Pro. I'm tired of trying apps that just send junk calls to my vm. That really does defeat the purpose, for me anyway.

Thanks for your help.
    Here's the link that tells you the differences in the Free version vs. the Pro version. https://store.youmail.com/store/prod...w.do?sku=YMPRO Personally, I've had the free version for over a year. Don't mind the ads, I don't need to have the capability of holding 5000 voicemails, I don't need to require blocked or unknown callers to enter their number - I have a call blocker program that ditches those calls, I don't want callers to be able to leave a 5 minute voicemail, and have never had any problems that I couldn't figure out - to where I would need live support.

Also, I've never had any issue with this app sending junk calls to my vm.

05-30-10 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD