dear all...

I've just upgrade my bold to firmware 237 its working good.. its probably the best OS so far. but the calender in today themes wont show up in home screen. did i miss something in the upgrading process or is it the themes that isn't compatible with the OS 237? the theme im using is: Bold Today Plus, Cipher, Cipher SideBar Extreme, Titanium Crossbar Plus, Bold Crossbar Plus, Bold Real World CrossBar Plus. the homescreen Calender wont show up on all of the themes..
    any suggestion?

many thanx
    02-22-09 09:54 AM
    Bump... Just bought another theme from gadgetbean.com (Bold Zoom fixed C Calendar) and the calendar won't showup on the home screen either. Anybody having the same problem? Any solution pleasee? Since I upgraded to 237 the calendar won showup on all today themes.

Please help...

Many thanx...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 11:12 PM
    I just bought a Storm theme and have the same problem. The message and calender won't showup on the home screen.

Call for help!!! THX a lot!
    02-25-09 06:05 AM
    I posted the same question in another thread and someone suggest to delete CICAL in advance option, servicebooks. I did that and it worked. But I can't invite attendee anymore. I hope there are other solution than that.

Please help anyone..?

Thanx.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD