OK, I updated to Facebook v1.5 and it then put all my Facebook calender events onto my Blackberry Storm (which I didn't want). I found this after I updated my 9500 to .131. After the update, I checked my messages, all fine, I checked my contacts, all fine, I checked my Calender and it was only filled with my Facebook events. I have lost all of the events that used to be on there (but they're still on my Outlook).

I've since gone to Facebook options and unchecked the 'Calender' options.

I opened up BB Manager and went to synchronising. I clicked on the Calender option and chose 'One Way Sync from Outlook TO Device and to replace all the existing files ON the device'. It's not working, the synchronising process doesn't even touch on the Calender options.

What is going wrong?

Thanks for your help.
    04-25-09 10:51 AM
    did you change the default calendar email?

options>advanced options>default services>calendar
    04-25-09 10:58 AM
    Nope, I checked and both the Calender and the Messaging is defaulted to my email address and not Facebook.
    04-25-09 11:00 AM
    did you try deleting the facebook calendar service book to get rid of the facebook entries?
    04-25-09 11:03 AM
    Resetting theme defaults fixed my Facebook calendar issues

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 11:03 AM
    did you try deleting the facebook calendar service book to get rid of the facebook entries?
    Hey thanks, I resetted my default calender service to my Outlook email address. However, on my Storm, all my Facebook event calender timings are still overwhelming my device. May I ask how I delete the Facebook calender service books so I can get rid of my Facebook entries?

Thanks.
    04-25-09 11:11 AM
    options>advanced options>service books>facebook [cical]>bb button>delete

hope it works for you
    04-25-09 11:16 AM
    same problem here
    04-25-09 11:16 AM
    same problem here
    did you change the default calendar email?

options>advanced options>default services>calendar

and delete the facebook calendar service book?

options>advanced options>service books>facebook [cical]>bb button>delete
    04-25-09 11:23 AM
    I'm having same issues here with calendar and facebook. I can't get my today theme to show any calendar appointments. I have done an uinstall of facebook and reinstall have changed my default to my aol account and still no calendar. I deleted calendar from service books nothing When i look up each calendar entry it's the default and the default color is red all my email accounts have different colors there is no red calendar email. Don't know what more do to
    04-25-09 10:49 PM
    Didn't know what else to do so I restored my phone to a different date and that seemed to have worked
    04-25-09 11:54 PM
    my outlook calender appts. have been deleted but they still remain in the phone. The appointments won't sync now with outlook. any help please?
    04-30-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD