Alright. I'm looking for a calendar app for my mom's curve 8330. She upgraded to it from a Palm Treo and she is unhappy with the calendar on her BB. She's tried syncing with Google Calendar and all the bull**** and didn't like it. She's looking for an app on her phone that will let her color code events and make entering event a tad quicker. She would like to be able to sync with the computer and print. However, she doesn't want to sync with outlook or Google or anything she would like a separate calendar program on the computer to manage everything. I'm trying to make since and if I'm not being clear please ask questions because this is really bothering her. Free apps are always perfered but if we have to pay a free trial would at least be good.

Your suggestions are much appreciated. Thanks!
    07-28-09 01:27 AM
    Sadly there really isn't anything that comes close to the old palm calendar. Lack of categories is the real problem. (I've been looking for one since January)
    07-28-09 09:27 AM
    take a look at this it will probably be as close as you can get short of get another palm

PocketDay Personal - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    07-28-09 10:01 AM
    is there by chance a trial for pocketday personal?

thanks guys
    07-29-09 06:11 PM
    Just click on the above link. There is a trial version on that page.
    07-30-09 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD