Hello,

Here's my problem: my Curve 9360's calendar won't sync with my Google Apps calendar.

The google account is connected with BIS: my emails and contacts are synchronized. However for some reason, it doesn't work for the calendar. I checked every checkbox in "Messages > options > accounts management > sync options": Calendar & contacts & deleted elements.

I can see my e-mail address in the calendar's options, but there are 0 events linked.

Have someone experienced the same problem? How can I retrieve the events from my google calendar?

Thank you.
    04-24-13 03:53 PM
    Hello,

Here's my problem: my Curve 9360's calendar won't sync with my Google Apps calendar.

The google account is connected with BIS: my emails and contacts are synchronized. However for some reason, it doesn't work for the calendar. I checked every checkbox in "Messages > options > accounts management > sync options": Calendar & contacts & deleted elements.

I can see my e-mail address in the calendar's options, but there are 0 events linked.

Have someone experienced the same problem? How can I retrieve the events from my google calendar?

Thank you.
    Google stopped supporting their Sync app for BlackBerry. However, my brother BigBadWulf has provided a zip file for the folks that want to still use Google Sync on their older devices.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-files-727872/

I hope this helps you to overcome the problem you face.
    04-29-13 11:18 PM
    Thanks for your answer, but I just tried it and it didn't work. I could install Google Sync but the synchronization fails. Lots of 404 in debug logs. I think that Google definitely discontinued this service.
    05-05-13 01:53 PM