Can anybody tell me which is better, calendar pro or pocket informant?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-10 02:21 PM
    It isn't so much a matter of which one is better but which one is better for you. Both are excellent products but each has their own plus/minus issues. Calendar Pro is by far the easier to use and works well for the vast majority of people who rely on a calendar function, but it isn't as powerful as Pocket Informant. Pocket Informant handles almost any calendar issue you can throw at it with aplomb, but it has a high learning curve. There are so many options that most people don't use 10% of its functionality.

So it comes down to how do YOU use a calendar? Here is my suggestion. If I recall correctly, both offer free trials. I would try each of them for the trial period and then make a decision based on how well each performed for you.
    05-09-10 02:47 PM
    I can't say anything about Pocket Informant as I haven't used it. I do have Calendar Pro and it works great for my needs. It has a free trial period so give it a shot and see how it works for you.
    05-10-10 03:02 PM
    I'm using Pocket Informant and love it. I think it's strong point is how you can customize just about everything. I'm picky about how my apps look AND function, and Pocket Informant delivers. As mentioned above, there is a learning curve that comes along with it since you have so much control, you need to learn how to get it to do what you want. The benefit of this is it will do what you want. Not the easiest to use "at first".
    05-10-10 05:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD