Before getting to my problem, I want to point out that showing similar threads before posting is really helpful - unfortunately I couldn't find an answer to my Q.

I recently had to do a device wipe and restored my backup during a troubleshooting process with Rogers tech support. Everything is all fine and dandy, except that before I did any wiping/restoring, my Bold would sync events entered into the phone's calendar, onto Google Calendar.

Now that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. The events are coming to the BB Calendar just fine, but nothing is going *to* gcal.

Any insights? No settings have changed at all.
    05-17-10 01:41 PM
    make sure you gsync is on and you have your gmail acct as your default calendar in the options
    05-17-10 01:53 PM
    Yup...all set properly. It's how I had everything set before. About the only thing that wasn't set up properly was gsync wasn't activated for syncinc my calendar, but I turned that back on prior to making this thread.
    05-17-10 01:55 PM
    Hmm, just tested a new sync. Seems to work now. Confusing that it stopped working momentarily, but I will not complain.
    05-17-10 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD