When I downloaded FB for my BB I loved that it synced all my friends' birthdays to my calendar. Here within the last week or so I've noticed that each birthday is listed the day of and the day after.

Like if John's birthday is September 20th, September 20th is bold(showing something happens that day) September 21st isn't bold however "John's Birthday" is set for that day as well. I also get another alert reminder.

I've tried deleting the "extra" birthday behind all the real ones and it deletes BOTH entries.

I know it's not a MAJOR deal but I'm kinda funny about things and it's driving me nuts haha.

Any help or suggestions would be oh so appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
    09-19-09 12:24 AM
    EVERYTHING about facebook is screwed up lately. haha sorry but this is my best answer and i'm sure other users are going to say the same :P
    09-19-09 12:44 AM
    Ooooh great. I just deleted my MySpace account due to boredom, and a stalker, and now FB is gonna act up? Just my luck...
    09-19-09 12:49 AM
    Ooooh great. I just deleted my MySpace account due to boredom, and a stalker, and now FB is gonna act up? Just my luck...
    Yeah. Let's just cross our fingers and hope they would fix it ASAP. I'm pretty frustrated myself over the Facebook app not working properly. Such a hassle having to open up the browser and go on the site to check any notifications or messages.
    09-19-09 12:52 AM
    what cal are you usin? just the bb one or something synched from the web? i use gcal, and it synched evrything just fine.
    09-19-09 06:51 AM
    Yeah, jtran91 is right, seems facebook bumped it's head or something because screwy is putting it lightly as of late. I haven't been able to open friend requests or anything really. When I check the app for updates it says that there's nothing so I guess we just have to wait & see, which is just fantastic
    09-19-09 08:39 AM
    Yes I'm using the BB calendar. I like it just fine, it does what I need. It just bugs me how all the birthdays are listed twice from Facebook. Oh well, maybe it'll get fixed soon
    09-19-09 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD