I did some searching and couldn't find a satisfactory answer about this...

All events on my calendar are duplicated, and after a while, new ones get duplicated. I have google sync set up to sync my BB calendar with my main google calendar. I've tried to fix it, mostly by messing around the service books, but to no avail.

Has anybody experienced this and know how to fix? Any ideas?
    06-19-09 04:52 PM
    I did some searching and couldn't find a satisfactory answer about this...

All events on my calendar are duplicated, and after a while, new ones get duplicated. I have google sync set up to sync my BB calendar with my main google calendar. I've tried to fix it, mostly by messing around the service books, but to no avail.

Has anybody experienced this and know how to fix? Any ideas?
    u sure u searched? maybe this'll help or not, idk

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...pics-d-241672/
    06-19-09 04:57 PM
    u sure u searched? maybe this'll help or not, idk
    I did see that and it doesn't exacly apply to my situation. I don't sync any calendars at all with my computer or DM, just google calendar via google sync. This might be an aside, but when under "default services" i only have a messaging (CMIME) option... nothing for calendar there.
    06-19-09 05:02 PM
    I did see that and it doesn't exacly apply to my situation. I don't sync any calendars at all with my computer or DM, just google calendar via google sync. This might be an aside, but when under "default services" i only have a messaging (CMIME) option... nothing for calendar there.
    u sure? cuz it's suppose to have calendar and messaging
    06-19-09 05:09 PM
    u sure? cuz it's suppose to have calendar and messaging
    Yeah, I'm sure.

Options > Advanced Options > Default Services
    All that's there is "Messaging (CMIME), and the only choice i have for that is my gmail account.
    06-19-09 05:12 PM
    Update:
    I've got the missing CICAL thing fixed after doing a reinstall of .148/5.0 OS. Still having some duplication issues though. Its only occurring on on calendar items that I add into google calendar, not those that I add to the BB calendar.
    06-22-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD