Hello. I was wondering if anyone knew of / could recommend a calendar app that syncs with google calendar? I know the native calendar does this but I was hoping for an all-in-one pocket informant / agendus style app? Any help would be appreciated I'm operating a Bold 9780.
    12-24-10 07:52 AM
    maybe u can try Google Sync and i hope there will be an all in one here
    12-24-10 07:55 AM
    I don't use the native app, I always use Google sync to sync my contacts and calender. You can also sync to others Google calenders with it. You need a Gmail account.
    12-24-10 08:27 AM
    Many thanks, I do use google sync but I'm wondering if I can sync it with Pocket Informant Calendar, Agendus Calendar or some other option I don't know about? As is I sync it with the native calendar but I'm hoping for something more.
    12-24-10 11:16 AM
    I do the same as trigger1074, and it works perfectly.
    12-24-10 11:17 AM
    What calendar app is trigger1074 using though? I do what he does but using the native app, does google sync sync your google calendars with any app other than the native calendar app? Thanks for your help.
    12-24-10 12:03 PM
    You just use the native calendar, but use Google Sync to keep it synced. I enter my work schedule from my work computer (work email - can't get it on my phone) and then just sync to my phone.
    12-24-10 02:53 PM
    Many thanks for the help. And apologies for my messing up my initial question I meant to ask, while I know that google calendar syncs with the native calendar app via google sync, are there any other calendar apps (Pocket informant, agendus etc) that it (Google cal) syncs with?
    12-24-10 04:46 PM
    My calendar stopped syncing with Google Calendar after upgrading to the 6.0 OS on my BB8700. First, I had duplicate entries; then I cleared the calendar and syncing only put back one of scores of entries; then it stopped syncing altogether, giving me the error message that sync failed because of a "server error." I cleaned sync off the BB altogether and reinstalled it. It will won't sync (same error). I suspect the error is caused because it's trying to sync with "default calendar" -- and I can't see any way to make my existing Google calendar match up with the "default." The options menu in the new OS don't match any of the suggestions I've found anywhere on the Web.

Any advice?
    05-02-11 11:57 AM
    Having the same problem as rhunt08. I haven't been able to sync since April 17th.
    05-15-11 09:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD