[SIZE="6"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

Good morning everyone!

I am having an issue with my calendar. I seem to have somehow multiplied one calendar entry into a great number of them. I suspect it was google sync that created the problem and I have since disabled the calendar sync function in the app. Is there a way for me to go in and delete multiple calendar events in one fell swoop? It has filled up the next 90 days or so with the inaccurate data.

let me know!
    Thank you!

Robert in Texas
    BB Bold 9650 OS 6.0.0.443
    02-24-11 10:52 AM
    In the original day the event begins look at what dates you have the event set for. Sounds to me like you have one event marked all day and set for multiple days. Go to the first day of the event and find it in the day view then delete it or change the dates to reflect the exact time you want.
    02-24-11 11:43 AM
    If you set your calendar to Agenda view just scroll one day past the offending events, highlight the date column and from the menu choose Delete Prior.
    02-24-11 01:36 PM
    I would get rid of the google sync app and use the option to sync the cal on the BB BIS website. Works great. I always got tons of dupes using google sync.
    02-24-11 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD