I have been trying to download the latest version of Buzzoff for the last 2 days with no luck. Everytime I start to download I get an error message saying "Download Failed". Then the error message states "907 Invalid COD HTTP Error 500:Internal Server Error"

Is there some other way of getting the app to my phone. I have tried downloading the JAD file to my computer desktop, but my Desktop Manager doesn't want the JAD file, just the AIX or the other one. I have tried through Mobihand and no luck there either.

I have been using Buzzoff for a long time and wanted to get the latest version, but no luck. I did uninstall the old version before trying also, but that didn't help.

Thanks for your help...
    04-10-10 07:52 AM
    I just tested it from my mobile and laptop and works fine for me. Go to:

BuzzOff - Block unwanted callers and do not allow caller to leave voicemail - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Click "trial version" then enter your BB email address and click send link.
    04-10-10 08:15 AM
    Not for sure what is going on. Have tried that link and even sent my phone the link, but keep getting the same error message. Wished there was an Aix file to download so I could install it with my Desktop Manager.

Thanks for the reply...
    04-10-10 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD