Ok, I'd had the free version of BuzzMe for a while, and decided to go for the paid version last nite. I downloaded and then spent the next like TWO hours about to throw my phone at the wall bc it wouldn't work. I went back and forth via email on "how to fix" it instructions from them, ie. remove and reinstall 5 times. Still nothing. When I would click on the icon, it wouldn't do ANYTHING. Needless to say, I was frustrated, and decided to go with the BerryBuzz.

I love the BerryBuzz so far, and am happy with it.

I was told via the bigtincan that in order to cancel/refund for the pro app, I needed to go through appworld. So just for fun I went in and tried it one more time this morning, and GUESS WHAT? yep. works now with NO problems. (insert not so amused face)

So here's my question.... I could not seem to get BerryBuzz to set anything for email... everything else is perfect. Now I CAN see the setting on BuzzMe. Is it possible to run them together, just making sure not to have both of them trying to take over on one function? AND is it actually possible to do email on the BerryBuzz and I'm just missing something?

Please help!!
    09-03-09 08:05 AM
    Email notification should be the first option to customize after the Enable section. Add SmartAlerts to further customize your LED notification.
    09-03-09 10:00 AM
    If you are unhappy with BuzzMe, remove it since it is only taking up app memory.
    09-03-09 10:01 AM
    well, right after enable, it goes right to SMS.. there's literally no spot for email notification.

it does allow me to use both though... grr!
    09-03-09 10:16 AM
    I had the same problem with berrybuzz. I think I solved it using either a battery pull or resending service books.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-09 10:33 AM
    The Bold version has it. If it is not there, get SmartAlerts for email notification customization.
    09-03-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD