Taking cost out of the picture, what are the pros and cons of each app? I realize that this ground may have been covered but I would really appreciate more feedback than someone recommending that I try both.
    08-13-09 01:26 PM
    Use the search tool. I made a thread about this yesterday in this forum. I cant give you a link because my post count is too low :/

EDIT: http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/ber...buzzme-291740/
    Last edited by pmusngi; 08-13-09 at 04:04 PM.
    08-13-09 03:47 PM
    I will give it a try. After looking through the first five pages of posts, I gave up looking but then again, I was in a hurry.
    08-13-09 04:05 PM
    I made some posts and I was able to put up the link. Its in my previous post.
    08-13-09 04:07 PM
    BuzzMe Pro allows you to set your phone to vibe and ring for phone calls, SMS, MMS, emails, etc.

BerryBuzz allows you to customze the color of your LED notifications for incoming calls, missed calls, email, SMS, MMS, BBM, Facebook, PIN messages, Calendar, and Tasks, and have vibe and ring for calls only. It also let's you customize the length of the notification and set the time limit for how long your LED will flash for after receiving the message. You can set it to stop after 1 minutes all the way up to 6 hours, as well as never.

I chose BerryBuzz over BuzzMe Pro because I do not need my phone to vibrate every time I get an email, text, etc. Also because I can tell what kind of message. I received from across the room just by looking at the color of the LED.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 04:08 PM
    What she said^^^
    08-13-09 04:10 PM
    Found the link and based upon the overwhelming response, I have decided to give Berry Buzz a try.
    08-13-09 04:11 PM
    Hehe, glad to help! Good luck
    08-13-09 04:12 PM
    Found the link and based upon the overwhelming response, I have decided to give Berry Buzz a try.
    One of the nice things about BerryBuzz is they offer you a 7 day trial period. Be sure to use that before purchasing to decide if you really like it.

08-13-09 04:15 PM
    Being in an office environment or a noisy event, the change in LED color is great since my phone is on vibrate in the office and loud at noisy events.
    08-13-09 04:16 PM
    Great tip about the free trial but it seems like a safe bet given the positive responses about Berry Buzz. The cost is not too bad. It is not like buying another BB device after all. Thanks to everyone for their input and patience.
    08-13-09 04:18 PM
    I like it a lot. The disco LED feature for incoming calls is pretty cool. And like Kasi stated, the different LED colors you assign let you distinguish what you just got without being near your phone.
    08-13-09 04:18 PM
    Sounds awesome. When I get home tonight, I will definitely download BeBuzz and let you quys know.
    08-13-09 04:20 PM
    just downloaded the free trial. pretty cool so far, except some of the colors dont look at all like they are supposed to. orange is not orange, white is not white, yellow is not yellow, etc... but cool nonetheless.

also, if you set the reminder part to off, does the LED only go off once?

also, the program says something about turning all repeat notificaton/led to none... not sure what its talking about here. if i dont do this will the color i chose only show once, and then followed by red reminders?

thanks
    Last edited by katsouls; 09-07-09 at 04:49 PM.
    09-07-09 04:45 PM
    bigtincan buzzme pro is amaaaazing it does EVERYTHING it says it does, its simple to use doesnt take up memory, cheap and you get free updates and customer service

and yes in order to get the LED color YOU CHOOSE to repeat you have to go into your sound profiles and set the "LED Reminder" to "NONE" and save that preference then Buzzmepro's LED option that you hvae picked will work otherwise it will flash once then go back to the red LED
    Last edited by jamiegroh; 09-07-09 at 04:57 PM.
    09-07-09 04:55 PM
    berrybuzz all the way. plus it is getting some cool new features people have been asking for
    09-07-09 06:16 PM
    I ended up getting both

09-07-09 07:35 PM
    berrybuzz all the way. plus it is getting some cool new features people have been asking for
    Oh really? Where can I find that?
    09-08-09 01:51 AM
    You have to wait until we are done beta testing it but I can tell you all now that none of you will be disappointed

09-08-09 08:57 AM
    You have to wait until we are done beta testing it but I can tell you all now that none of you will be disappointed

Very nice I can't wait

09-08-09 09:15 AM
    I have tried Berry Buzz. I liked it very much BUT I don't need a flashing light for everything the phone does. I think it has to much. I now am using Buzzme Pro I like it alot better. It has less features than Berry Buzz. If you want something simple go with Buzzme Pro. You still have the phone vibrating when it rings, the disco lights etc... The only thing I don't like about Buzzme Pro is you can't set your reminders to stop at 5 minutes or 1 minute. If you are not careful it will run your battery dead from blinking all night. I heard the other day Buzzme is working on a update to fix this.
    09-08-09 12:24 PM
    BerryBuzz is basically the most well thought out call and reminder program ever conceived.
    09-08-09 12:57 PM
    Public beta for berrybuzz is available at the bellshare forums.

09-08-09 04:58 PM
    Public beta for berrybuzz is available at the bellshare forums.

Does it seem to be working ok , assume its almost ready are they would not have kinda pre released it huh ? lol

PS
    nvm , lol i read the bellshare thread about it
    Last edited by DavidNC; 09-09-09 at 04:37 AM. Reason: PS added :p
    09-09-09 04:28 AM
    You guys are right! I got rid of BuzzMe Pro. The more I played with Berry Buzz the more I liked it. So It is running smoothly on the my Tour. Is there fixing to be a update coming out soon?
    09-09-09 08:26 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD