Hello all

I downloaded the free version that only vibrates for phone calls. it would vibrate like it normally does while ringing.

I now have the paid version installed and its one long vibration that doesn't stop until I answer. I don't like that. Anyone have it? Is it supposed to do this? Why would it be different now?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 01:39 PM
    Hello all

I downloaded the free version that only vibrates for phone calls. it would vibrate like it normally does while ringing.

I now have the paid version installed and its one long vibration that doesn't stop until I answer. I don't like that. Anyone have it? Is it supposed to do this? Why would it be different now?

Buzz me is free, not sure why you paid for something thats free, unless you downloaded somethign other then buzz me??
    08-16-09 03:24 PM
    Its only free for calls. The free version doesn't work for texts and emails

08-16-09 05:20 PM
    yes true also bought today. buzzme pro. does for calls, sms and mms and emails. you have to change the time of the ring and turn off all vibrations and led in profiles. also wat is the difference between lime and green led? and how do we get buzzme to work with bbm and facebook notifications?
    08-16-09 06:17 PM
    You could have saved yourself the aggravation and gotten Berry Buzz 2.0. You get what you pay for; in this case, not.
    08-16-09 06:28 PM
    You could have saved yourself the aggravation and gotten Berry Buzz 2.0. You get what you pay for; in this case, not.

6.99 is a little much tho.
    08-16-09 07:09 PM
    Buzzme free needs to be turned on after every berry reset. Definitely a limitation I won't live with.

Would probably consider pro if OS 5.0 release wasn't around the corner, which eliminates the need for this app.

08-16-09 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD