Hi - I just got an 8330 curve (V4.5.0.77 / 3.2.0.51). I installed the Buzz Berry application to keep the LED flashing until I clicked on a new message, instead of timing out like the default setting does. I also have BeeJiveIM loading and working (for AOL-IM). I want the email to have a different color LED notification (red) than aolIM via BeeJive (blue). The Buzz Berry settings do not (seem to) have a category for AOL IM, so I initially set the repeat notification through the BB profiles (for BeeJive) to: LED flashing. That made it flash only once when a new IM message arrived. Since I wanted this to flash repeatedly (and not stop until I open the message), I tried setting the repeat notification to "none" and the alert color to blue under the BeeJive preferences. Now when a new message comes in, it flashes blue fine repeatedly, but the problem is it doesn't stop flashing when I open the message, end the chat, or even close down the program.

Anyone by chance have any experience with these two programs working together for LED notifications? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance!!
    09-08-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD