I wanted to know if it is possible to buy an application only once and use it multiple times for BB's of different people?

My cousin and I wanted the paid version of BeBuzz.

Can I buy it at the AppWorld, install it on my Curve 9360 then also install it on his Pearl 9105?

We have different BlackBerry ID's.

Thanks
    11-13-11 11:04 PM
    I don't believe you can because when you purchase it, they will generate a key based on the device PIN you entered, making it only valid for your device. I could be wrong though...
    11-13-11 11:09 PM
    Thanks

If I download at AppWorld using the computer, do I get an installer file of BeBuzz?
    11-13-11 11:12 PM
    I do think that the folks at BeBuzz has something in the software that will recognize it is not a mobile devise your trying to install it on. It does not put a installer file on your phone but rather install the COD files where they need to be.
    11-13-11 11:20 PM
    Thanks for clearing it up.

Buy it two times then.
    11-13-11 11:33 PM
    That's right, It will only work on one device. They do give you the option of changing the pin that is associated with it. This so a person can upgrade their phone and not have to pay for the app on the new device.
    11-14-11 09:12 AM
    Thanks

If I download at AppWorld using the computer, do I get an installer file of BeBuzz?
    With most apps, if you buy it from the App World webstore (i.e. on your PC), it should give you files that you can then load to your BB using DM.

It will also be available for download if you visit the My World section of AW from your device.

Honestly, it's a whole lot easier just to purchase via AW on your device.

Bellshare often has 50% sales on BeBuzz and BerryWeather (aka BeWeather in AW) towards the end of the year.
    If you're on Twitter, follow @Bellshare to hear about promos and even occasional giveaways.
    11-14-11 02:15 PM
    Thanks for the info
    11-14-11 11:07 PM
    I wanted to know if it is possible to buy an application only once and use it multiple times for BB's of different people?

My cousin and I wanted the paid version of BeBuzz.

Can I buy it at the AppWorld, install it on my Curve 9360 then also install it on his Pearl 9105?

We have different BlackBerry ID's.

Thanks
    Hmmm.... Doesn't "paid" mean, that you should pay for it?
    There is several free applications, with limited functionality. Then if anyone wants more service or more functions, there is the paid app. And for the quality service app developers deserve getting paid, and not getting ripped.
    Just my point of view...
    11-15-11 01:57 AM
    Hmmm.... Doesn't "[COLOR="Red"]paid[/COLOR]" mean, that you should pay for it?

There is several free applications, with limited functionality. Then if anyone wants more service or more functions, there is the paid app. And for the quality service app developers deserve getting paid, and not getting ripped.

Just my point of view...

Well, I was asking because we are both new to BB. We both wanted to know if it is possible to buy just one application, then share it. There is no "ripping off" intention. It is clear now that one BB = one purchase.

Sent from my Curve 9360
    11-15-11 08:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD