Hi

I'm always cautious to limit the number of apps I buy as not to overload my phones device memory.

My question to you is:

Would you buy more apps if you had loads more device memory or if the apps could be stored on your memory card?
    11-30-10 07:52 AM
    I wouldn't not buy most of the apps, as most of the free ones already have the features available that I use. I do buy one occasionally but not too often. Never had an issue with device app memory
    11-30-10 07:55 AM
    Meh, I wouldnt.

I wouldnt want to have my BB over crowded.

I only keep like 6-10 core apps on my phone even with 128mb Free.
    11-30-10 08:01 AM
    I don't buy apps. Free version is good enough...
    11-30-10 08:02 AM
    I don't buy apps just so I can say "look how many apps I have". If it's an app I feel I will use then yes, I would buy more. Right now I have about 8 apps I use regularly. I have no need to buy more apps because there are none out there I need right now.
    11-30-10 08:07 AM
    Which are the best free apps?
    11-30-10 08:13 AM
    Which are the best free apps?
    Check out this thread. It's not a list of which is the best but it is a list of free apps. I'm not sure how many are compatible with the Torch though.

http://http://forums.crackberry.com/...a-apps-236714/
    11-30-10 08:19 AM
    Hi

I'm always cautious to limit the number of apps I buy as not to overload my phones device memory.

My question to you is:

Would you buy more apps if you had loads more device memory or if the apps could be stored on your memory card?
    I buy apps I will use at one time or another. Here in Michigan some apps, bicycling and geocaching, are summer apps for the most part. If you buy through Mobihand, the Crackberry store your apps are quickly available even if you do not have it on the phone at the time. The Mobihand app make this very useful. Uninstall stuff you are not using and put on what you are. On the road? Run the Mobihand app and get one of your already owned apps or new ones.
    11-30-10 09:27 AM
    The vast majority of the 80+ apps I have on my device are paid. Yes, I use them all
    and no they do not in any way slow my 9800 down. Then again they didn't slow
    down my 8310 which had 4x less memory.
    11-30-10 10:31 AM
    Apps on my phone need to earn their keep. Paid or free all depends on function and usage. Poor function or not used and they get deleted early on. The free memory has nothing really to do with numbers either bought or taken free.
    11-30-10 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD