Hello.

Is there a way to buy apps with the airtime I have on my device ??

I don't want to ask any stupid questions but my dad is an avid iPhone 4 user and only believes in apple, he buys a lot of apps over iStore with his credit card, but what grinds my gears, he does not trust BBappworld or any other appstores with his credit card details !!

Please can anyone help me, I really want to buy apps and I am not old enough to get a credit card. Thanx for you help !!

Hail to the berry damn the iPhone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-10 10:58 AM
    Could you purchase a prepaid card with a Visa or Mastercard logo from your bank using money you earned from a part-time job?

12-28-10 11:04 AM
    Well it is his credit card...

To answer your question. You also have the ability to using appworld to have the price for the apps added to your monthly cell bill. I'm not sure all providers allow for this however. You will need to check it out.

You also may be able to link a paypal account to your appworld account, but again, you need a way to get the funds into your paypal account. The credit card would be the fastest way. If your Dad does EBay/Paypal, maybe you can talk him into that angle.

Lak611 - I like your answer even better..
    12-28-10 11:06 AM
    Don't know about the prepaid card ? Will definitely check that out, and yeah I just gonna try brainwash him or something, maby an inception , LOL

Thank you guys millions !! Love the efforts, u guys make me a proud blackberry owners

Ps I have one more question : am I not ought to get email inbox or notification or something if someone replys on one of my posts ? Coz I had to manually search my post again to get hold of it ??

Thanx for your help !!

12-29-10 01:38 AM
    lak does have the simplest solution. +1 for the prepaid card!

12-29-10 08:13 PM
    Will definitely check that out, and yeah I just gonna try brainwash him or something, maby an inception , LOL

Love it! Awesome movie too. Wish Inception was possible sometimes myself.

12-29-10 09:31 PM
    Don't know about the prepaid card ? Will definitely check that out, and yeah I just gonna try brainwash him or something, maby an inception , LOL

Thank you guys millions !! Love the efforts, u guys make me a proud blackberry owners

Ps I have one more question : am I not ought to get email inbox or notification or something if someone replys on one of my posts ? Coz I had to manually search my post again to get hold of it ??

Thanx for your help !!

I think the email notification setting is in your UserCP or Control Panel. You can do that or just click UserCP and then click Subscribed Threads. It may not show you anything till you build up enough posts though.

12-29-10 09:44 PM
    I think the email notification setting is in your UserCP or Control Panel. You can do that or just click UserCP and then click Subscribed Threads. It may not show you anything till you build up enough posts though.

The first time I joined I got every single e-mail notification, the OP just needs to use a desktop computer and set the e-mail notifications in the forum to Instant.

12-29-10 10:27 PM
    It is also possible to switch from WAP to default view while using the BlackBerry. Then the user control panel options re: thread subscriptions are visible.

12-29-10 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD