***UPDATE 6/10***

Absolute final update, fixed hidden Today menu scrolling.

as of now I will not be updating the theme any more. I also will not be making any other versions.

slimmed down the original version (found here), changed around the icons and put a basic wallpaper (to me less is more with these icons) and tweaked some other things. theme is now ~800k, the majority of the size being the icons themselves. but they're worth it :P I didn't take a direct screenshot from my BB, as I was pretty lazy after I made it, so you'll get to see the media icon pretending to be the weather, all sneaky like.

Features
    Buuf/Gant icons from mattahan @ deviantart
    "weather" icon included, since there are a lot of requests for this nowdays
    home screen icons are user-defined
    basic wallpaper, nothing flashy but it goes very well with the icons
    hidden Today area - scroll over messages, calendar, etc. for entries
    Price Free

OTA download only. DM installation not available.

OTA Link: BuufGant : Buuftiful Disaster Pt. Deux for Bold 9000 w/ "Weather" icon - Themes Blackberry Software

if anyone would like to donate, all donations will go to the SPCA (link in signature) to help the puppy dogs. donation button is on my blog, in my sig too.

Feedback and comments always welcome. enjoy

Screens below.
    Last edited by ninja please; 07-10-09 at 03:22 AM.
    05-21-09 06:56 AM
    Downloading now, I really liked the first theme. Anxious to try this one out! Thank you for sharing your work.
    05-21-09 07:27 AM
    slimmed down the original version (found here), changed around the icons and put a basic wallpaper (to me less is more with these icons) and tweaked some other things. theme is now ~800k, the majority of the size being the icons themselves. but they're worth it :P I didn't take a direct screenshot from my BB, as I was pretty lazy after I made it, so you'll get to see the media icon pretending to be the weather, all sneaky like.

Features
    Buuf/Gant icons from mattahan @ deviantart
    "weather" icon included, since there are a lot of requests for this nowdays
    home screen icons are user-defined
    basic wallpaper, nothing flashy but it goes very well with the icons
    hidden Today area - scroll over messages, calendar, etc. for entries
    Price Free

OTA download only, however if you need the desktop installation files, feel free to send me an email at ninja at crackberry dot com.

OTA Link: BuufGant : Buuftiful Disaster Pt. Deux for Bold 9000 w/ "Weather" icon - Themes Blackberry Software

Feedback and comments always welcome. enjoy

Screens below.
    Damn i want a bold.

Awesome theme. Love it.
    05-21-09 07:29 AM
    Downloading now, I really liked the first theme. Anxious to try this one out! Thank you for sharing your work.
    thanks, let me know if you find any bugs/issues. I think I fixed them all from the last one, this one should run much more smoothly.
    05-21-09 08:02 AM
    nice icons
    05-21-09 08:10 AM
    The only thing I have run into after a whole day of using this theme was the calendar plus. The navigation up to the calendar entries seems a little sluggish when the icon is in certain positions. I moved my calendar to the first icon spot, and it works great. I really like this theme!! Great font, awesome icons, and really customized...well everything!
    05-21-09 06:52 PM
    yeah, the main problem I'm running into is the today menu... at first it wasn't wanting to scroll through the entries, but I think that's fixed. I strongly recommend a battery pull after installing themes on the Bold, especially if the size of the theme is greater than 500kb.
    05-21-09 07:51 PM
    Will give that a shot!
    05-22-09 10:03 AM
    I tried the battery pull, but still cannot navigate to my calendar items.

Navigation along the bottom moves with either left/right or up/down scrolling. I would prefer if it only moved on left right scroll and up took you to the plus feature items.
    05-23-09 06:12 AM
    Beautiful icons! I'm jealous.
    05-23-09 12:58 PM
    can you do this one for 8330?
    05-25-09 04:01 PM
    I'm in love with this theme just one quirk though...

I have the sms as the first icon on my dock and when
    I put the cursor on it, it shows a preview of my sms.
    Now, my question is, I have received a few new sms
    messages now and it still show a preview of
    my sms from 2 days back. Isn't it suppose to
    update to the newest one or not?
    07-09-09 07:53 PM
    This theme is sweet! Super clean and love the icons. My only bug is the hidden today, not sure how its supposed to work, does it only show new messages before they are read?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-09 09:15 PM
    can you do this one for 8330?
    no sorry I don't have the time.
    07-10-09 02:26 AM
    ***UPDATE 6/10***

Absolute final update, fixed hidden Today menu scrolling.

as of now I will not be updating the theme any more. I also will not be making any other versions, or for any other devices.
    07-10-09 03:21 AM
    this is by far the best theme i have ever had... custom icons for most of the oem ones, preview of today, messages and sms when scrolled over... what more could someone want?

thanks!

-tj
    07-15-09 01:04 PM
    Nice theme, great work
    07-15-09 02:19 PM
    Heya again!
    Your themes rock, and this is no different. Thanks for the great theme, and it's really zippy too. To be honest I was worried it was going to be a bit laggy with all the custom icons. But it's great.

I also don't mean to bug, but when's the next neu update? (it's still one of my faves)
    07-15-09 09:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD