Well, you know that Iphone app where you can just bump phones and info is sent to the other person, I was wondering if Blackberry was going to get that app soon...

Its not a random question. I have an Ipod Touch and when I was looking at the app on App Store, it said that the app would be available for many other devices soon.
    08-28-09 01:02 AM
    Just like everything on the iphone it is cool but not practical. The iphone users that buy this app will be tired of it after a week of showing everyone how cool it is
    08-28-09 01:21 AM
    I'm sure it's an awesome app...if you have the need to share contacts. I only need to share with the people at work. I'm on BES > syncs with Outlook > email vcard.

With a large number of BB owners being BES users I'm not sure how popular this app would be.
    08-28-09 01:34 AM
    oh... makes sense. I'm just a normal person with blackberry, not connected to an office or anything. I'm actually in high school, and since about half my class has iphones, and the other half blackberries, if both had it, I feel it would go over great. but I am aware that only a small percent of kids have smart phones and maybe only a small percent would find use out of the app
    08-28-09 01:51 AM
    Don't get me wrong, if you're not on BES there is probably a legit amount of potential users. Would it be compatible from BB to iPhone? That would greatly increase the app's usefulness, though I can't see that happening.

Especially with Apple's continued lockdown on apps.
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 08-28-09 at 02:13 AM.
    08-28-09 02:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD