Hello guys,
    I don't know why but i can only download free apps and not the apps which must be paid.It said : error system :ID of error is 580036...If anyone can help me,it'll be great I hope someone can help me :/
    01-26-11 09:11 AM
    im having the same problem, let us know if you figure anyhting out?

hale
    02-01-11 12:55 PM
    Try resetting your App World cache...open app world..press alt-rst
    02-01-11 07:01 PM
    sorry - newbie doesnt recognize "rst"
    02-01-11 09:09 PM
    sorry - newbie doesnt recognize "rst"
    The "r" key, the "s" key and the "t" key.
    02-01-11 10:27 PM
    I'm having the same problem today.

When I saw this error code, I remembered the recent email from Paypal about an expiring account, so I first tried to switch to carrier billing. That also failed with some setup error message.

I then switched back to Paypal billing, and received a confirmation email that has a new approved account.

Still received the same error when purchasing. I then restarted and reset appworld, no success.

Has anyone managed to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-11 01:28 PM
    i was having the same problem,

but i have come with a solution, it has to be done with paypal cause, i dont know why but with the credit card i cant manage to figure it out. you got to have a valid paypal account.

all you have to do is:
    1- open blackberry.com and go to the link apps & software
    2- scroll down the page and click to the link that says: "browse the blackberry appworld catalog"
    3- go to the top right corner and clic sign in and sign in with your blackberry ID
    4- search the desired theme or application and click on it
    5- click on "purchase it"
    6- under the"order summary" it will ask you to install a plug in so the app can be sync directly to your blackberry - install it, and also connect your device to the PC
    7- on payment options select paypal and put your paypal account
    8- click on "purchase" or "finish purchase" , something like that

and your good to go, you receive a email with your purchase orden and the app will sync automatically to your device.
    hope this will be usefull.
    09-30-11 01:16 AM
    I had the same problem. You have to log into paypal first and have the phone save your log-in info, then after that when you select paypal as your payment option it'll work fine. More details and a walk-thru coming in a little while after I've had coffee.

ETA: coffee consumed

Log into App World using your BB ID>payment options>select paypal, click "next">log into your paypal account by entering the email and password associated with your paypal account. Note the sentence stating "Use PayPal for future purchases on BlackBerry App World without entering your PayPal Password" directly below the password box.>click "I agree".

That will save your paypal info for purchases made on app world, and you won't get the error message any more. Why you need to do it this way and can't seem to enter your PP password at time of purchase, I don't know. It wouldn't work for me either until I did the above steps. I'd have also thought BB would have made this a little clearer in the error message, but whatever. Once you follow the above steps, you can make purchases in AW with your PP account.
    Last edited by PJD642; 09-30-11 at 07:16 AM.
    09-30-11 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD