I don't mind spending money, but I'm finding it tough to decide what to download/buy. I saw a cool one the other day, Toshl, bbut it received negative reviews because it was so glitchy. MiBudget looks good but I'd like to get some opinions before I purchase. Thank u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-11 01:54 AM
    TuneIn Radio Pro for 0.99

Love it!
    09-27-11 03:01 AM
    use your notepad it's free and does the trick! That's what I use to keep track of my budget.

also you might want to look into MINT.com great little budgeting site.
    sushistew likes this.
    09-27-11 09:15 AM
    09-27-11 12:32 PM
    I'm looking for a good expense manager too.
    I used to use ProOnGo but it has a major bug (deleted one year of expense with no reason).
    Now i'm testing Toshl (no problem here).But MiBudget look nice too.

09-28-11 05:20 AM
    Ups just seen that I misread the topic! Sorry!
    09-28-11 05:33 AM
    Thanks Scrid, but I found that just fine, I was more specifically asking which one to purchase, there doesn't seem to be a concrete favorite

09-28-11 10:15 AM
    I'm looking for a good expense manager too.
    I used to use ProOnGo but it has a major bug (deleted one year of expense with no reason).
    Now i'm testing Toshl (no problem here).But MiBudget look nice too.

How's your experience with ToshL?
    01-17-12 03:57 PM
    I love Ascendo Money. It's $30 but they offer a free trial so you can see if you like it. Probably the most valuable app I have.
    01-17-12 07:48 PM
    join mint.com and use the browser, = free
    01-17-12 07:51 PM
    How's your experience with ToshL?
    Sorry for the late reply.

Toshl is a cool app.I'm still using it.
    No bugs so far, really simple efficient and clean.You set your budget and then add the expenses on the go.Everything is backed up on their website, you can also export your expenses.

There is a paid version when you can use more than one budget and have more features available.

The free version suit me well for now
    01-30-12 01:03 PM
    MiBudget is buggy, which is a pity because it's such a nice interface with the coloured spending bars. The creators haven't released an update since the first 2009 version which should ring alarm bells. The recurring expenses function does not work consistently; the detailed expenses screens do not scroll so that if you want to edit something at the bottom of a long list you have to just take a blind stab and hope that you hit the right one to edit. They should add an income function, and also a spending total at the foot. I still use it, through gritted teeth, but since a BB software update today wiped all my app's data, I am thinking this might be a good time to switch. I wouldn't have minded so much had this been a free app, but I resent the makers raking it in without actually responding to any feedback and putting time into improving it. Use with caution and probably frustration.
    02-09-12 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD