I just wanted to give some postive feed back about my experience with the application "BuddyGuard" I installed on my 9700 a while ago. This is a GREAT, inexpensive app that also has GREAT customer support and they are FAST to respond!!!

Thank you BuddyGuard for making a SIMPLE, RELIABLE, INEXPENSIVE application and providing support for it as well!

Just think if we had more apps like this and not the crapalations that plague the App World today.
    09-07-10 10:43 PM
    yeah maybe if you shed som light about what this app is all about we can actually appreciate your thread
    09-07-10 10:48 PM
    This thread would be more suitable for the 3rd party apps section of the forum.

That said, I completely agree. Best security app around in my opinion. Doesn't stay running in the background (wasting battery and memory) and the lock feature is better than anything the competitors have to offer (nothing you can do to get it unlocked other than enter the password).
    09-07-10 10:49 PM
    I agree as well. Buddyguard is the best!! I also had some interactions with their customer support and they are great to deal with, and fast too. Hands down the best little lock it down, find it or wipe app you can buy....

I have it on all five 9700's on my wireless account
    Last edited by mikeyg164; 09-07-10 at 10:55 PM. Reason: a
    09-07-10 10:54 PM
    This thread would be more suitable for the 3rd party apps section of the forum.

That said, I completely agree. Best security app around in my opinion. Doesn't stay running in the background (wasting battery and memory) and the lock feature is better than anything the competitors have to offer (nothing you can do to get it unlocked other than enter the password).
    Whoops...I did it again! You're right 3rd party app forum would have been the place for this. Thanks!

yeah maybe if you shed som light about what this app is all about we can actually appreciate your thread
    Sorry...this app give you complete peace of mind knowing if your phone is lost or stolen or just need to find it in the house b/c you misplaced it...that you can send commands to your phone via email, text to wipe it, lock it, ring it, etc. It's awesome!

I agree as well. Buddyguard is the best!! I also had some interactions with their customer support and they are great to deal with, and fast too. Hands down the best little lock it down, find it or wipe app you can buy....

I have it on all five 9700's on my wireless account
    Yeah, I'm gonna put it on my wife's 9800 that she just got this past Friday. Worth every penny!
    09-07-10 10:59 PM
    Agreed, great app for much less than other apps that perform the same function.
    09-08-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD