This is my first post but I am a berry addict. The one thing that drives me crazy is scratches anywhere on my phone. I was using the Seidio Innocase but did notice the the top wasnt protected particularly well so i decided to purchase BSE skin. I thought the skin plus the case would be the perfect combo but after installing the BSE (which does require patience lol) the innocase no longer fit. After reading around the forums and at all the postive feedback I decided to purchase a Epik case and when it arrived I feared the same thing would happen, but to my staisfaction it fit perfit even with the skin on. I really do not think there is a better combo out there that can provide this much protection with almost no bulk and for less that $15.
    04-13-10 10:25 PM
    Can you post pics? I'll be honest, I haven't seen this combo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-13-10 10:33 PM
    seems overdone imo. bse is already a full skin in itself.
    04-13-10 10:39 PM
    That was my 1st post I dont know if it will allow me to post up pics yet but I will def give it a try...... The bse is perfect and has enough protection but I don't think it wouldn't absorb a fall on concrete or any other rough surface.
    04-13-10 10:51 PM
    I would like to see a picture as well. I have tried a BSE + case and it went terrible. The BSE shifted, and then it got lint covered and had to be removed.
    04-13-10 11:30 PM
    sorry it took a little while it was my first time posting pics
    04-16-10 07:04 PM
    As usual you can't even see the BSE. Has it shifted at all?
    04-16-10 11:26 PM
    u have to let the bse cure completely before u put the epik resin case on! lol.

i use the exact same combo... IT WORKS WONDERFULLY!! and for real, a BSE is like, $7 and an epik case is $5+$1shipping.

you cannot go wrong with this combo!! it has saved my phone a zillion times!!
    04-17-10 02:21 AM
    oh man, I have just EXACTLY the same combo. EVEN THE CUT OUT ON THE LOWER CORNERS - a failure attempt to make Epik skin fit in on the OEM charging pot...lol, I know how you feel.
    04-17-10 02:46 AM
    As usual you can't even see the BSE. Has it shifted at all?
    No it hasn't shifted at all. My BSE installation wasn't perfect I had to small bubble right by the mute and stand by button and as snug as the Epik case fits it actually helped push em out. I did wait about a week after installing the BSE to put on the case b4 that I just used a loose fitting OEM gel case.

04-17-10 09:42 AM
    My bse just attracts too much damn dirt. Its a good thing I have the lifetime warranty. I might get it changed in a couple days.

04-17-10 11:27 AM
    u have to let the bse cure completely before u put the epik resin case on! lol.

i use the exact same combo... IT WORKS WONDERFULLY!! and for real, a BSE is like, $7 and an epik case is $5+$1shipping.

you cannot go wrong with this combo!! it has saved my phone a zillion times!!
    Agreed 100% that is exactly the ayI look at it for the cost of one of those otterbox or seidio cases i can hav a very very well protcted phone with the BSE plus like 4 or 5 epik cases . I'll have the option of mixing and matching cases or if I dont want to use a case I still have my BSE
    04-17-10 11:28 AM
    Now I have to decide to do the BSE + epik skin or the otterbox commuter.
    04-17-10 02:15 PM
    Here are some new pics with the red label case. It was a little tougher to put on with the bse....
    04-23-10 01:48 PM
    i got the red label case too...the red 9700 thing is so distracting i pulled it off, looks way better
    04-23-10 02:04 PM
    The buttons on the red label are def a lot easier to press than the circle design cases thats the big plus...... but it seems like dust creeps in more on the red label than on the circle design...
    04-23-10 11:40 PM
    Well, I just applied my BSE case today, and the Epik case is in the mail.

Do you really need to wait a week for the BSE case to dry? It's been 8 hours and my BSE covers are fairly secure.
    04-24-10 12:11 AM
    Well, I just applied my BSE case today, and the Epik case is in the mail.

Do you really need to wait a week for the BSE case to dry? It's been 8 hours and my BSE covers are fairly secure.
    Actually the epik case fits very snug to the point it will actually help the BSE settle in pretty good. I wouldnt say a whole week but def like 2 or 3 days to make sure the BSE is all dried up.

Update: Red Label case and BSE are not that good a match it presses up on the BSE a little too much and actually moves it out of place.
    04-25-10 12:14 AM
    Well. I ordered the red label case. Does it move the BSE if I let the BSE dry for several days? The Epiks didn't arrive in the mail today, so it'll be ast least Monday afternoon before I have it.
    Actually the epik case fits very snug to the point it will actually help the BSE settle in pretty good. I wouldnt say a whole week but def like 2 or 3 days to make sure the BSE is all dried up.

Update: Red Label case and BSE are not that good a match it presses up on the BSE a little too much and actually moves it out of place.
    04-25-10 01:50 AM
    Honestly I had my BSE on for bout 2 weeks and then got the reb label case but it shifted the BSE on the chrome right under the carrier logo. Although i like the look of the red label more i went back to my epik circle design so i wouldnt mess up my BSE.
    04-26-10 05:35 PM
    My red case arrived and it is snug with the BSE. My only real complaint is that the screen lock on top of the phone doesn't seem to work. I'm also having trouble activating my camera via the right side button.
    04-26-10 10:48 PM
    That's actually happened to me with the red label case but I just readjusted the case while it was on and it worked great.

04-30-10 08:07 PM
    I'll try some readjusting. I'm using Quicklaunch for the lock and camera at the moment.
    05-01-10 10:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD