Which browser app is better, opera mini or bolt browser? Im not sure which one i should d/l, what is the difference? What makes them different than the blackberry browser? Advice/opinions are greatly appreciated
    10-28-09 10:16 PM
    Its a lot of personal preferance and a little bit of function when this question gets asked(did you use the search).

I personally like OM 4.2 for my needs. I have been using OM for years and have grown use to its interface and function. I also have bolt loaded and it loads relatively quick and, like opera and BB browser, renders the full web page like your desktop browser does.

The nice thing about OM is that it compresses the web page, saving you time when rendering a web page. This also saves the end user money too if they happen to be on a metered data plan.

Best advice is to download them both and try them out and see which is the better fit for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-09 11:41 PM
    I prefer Bolt. It works wonderfully for me but you should download both and do a comparison to see which you prefer.
    10-31-09 04:56 PM
    I prefer bolt. in terms of speed, opera and bolt are more or less the same. some sites load faster on opera while others load faster on bolt. IMO, bolt renders pages more precisely. It looks just like it would on your desktop (just smaller). The overriding factor for me is the fact that with bolt, i can still set my default browser as the blackberry native browser. Opera will automatically set itself as the default browser. This is an issue because when downloading files to my phone, I still like to use the BB browser. I just think that the downloading process with the BB browser is much more seemless.
    11-01-09 02:46 AM
    ... I just think that the downloading process with the BB browser is much more seemless.
    Mmhmm. I second that. Downloading with third party browsers is annoying.
    11-01-09 06:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD