Downloaded BrightKite to my Bold..but don't like it and want to delete it,but there is no option to delete..it dos'ent show up in the applications list and neither do'es it show up in DeskTop Manager..any suggestions please..

Robin
    07-26-09 11:36 AM
    Go to Options > Advance Options > Applications and find your application there and delete
    07-26-09 11:40 AM
    Go to Options > Advance Options > Applications and find your application there and delete
    As I said..it don't show up there!

Robin
    07-26-09 11:53 AM
    Add..Sorry folks it's BrightBerry..not BrightKite!

Robin
    07-26-09 12:03 PM
    It might have use a different name. I don't think its possible not to be listed there. Others pls correct me if I'm wrong

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:04 PM
    For example I have a memory viewer app that's listed in the app list as "full version".

See if it's hiding under some strsnge name. Or maybe use DM app loader to check all of the apps loaded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:15 PM
    Its listed in the Applications as BrightBerry. If its not listed there trying using DM to remove it.

See s3.amazonaws.com/bk_store/images/photo_object/photos/5/2/5248860/capture13_38_50.jpg
    07-28-09 01:43 PM
    As I said..it don't show up there!

Robin

here?

07-28-09 01:51 PM
    here?

Mine dosent show up under>advanced options>applications..but it does show up under options i.e
    About
    Advanced Options
    Auto on/off
    Bluetooth
    BrightBerry

but when selected it takes me to the app details..if I highlight and select the BB menu I get Close!

More help please its doing my head in!

Robin
    07-29-09 02:33 AM
    OK, I did have BrightKite , i deleted it from Options>Advanced Options>Applications , BUT..... THERE IS STILL AN ICON for it on my screen, and its labeled - Mykite (Archived) , anyone know how i can get rid of it?
    10-02-09 09:00 AM
    I deleted mine too. Didn't like it. I went to my BB App World, then to 'My World' and deleted it from there. It asks if you would like to reboot now or later afterward. Haven't seen it since...

C
    10-26-09 08:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD