If you go to Break.com from your BB browser, it says there is an app available in App World for the site. I know the iphone has had the app out for a while, but the site (thru the bb browser) specifically announces an app for Blackberry.
    The problem is.....there's no Break.com app in App World. I am running the current 2.0 version of App World and would really love a Break.com app for my Crackberry.

Anyone know whats up with this?
    11-14-10 03:32 PM
    I noticed this yesterday. Break.com actually diverts your browser to a special page prompting to download the new break.com app for Blackberrys. There is a link at the bottom that asks you if you would like to continue to the mobile break.com website but when clicking it you are prompt with the options to reload the same page to download the app through App World or if you "cancel" it will load the standard (non-mobil) Break.com home page. Here's hoping the app shows up in App world today.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-15-10 05:12 AM
    I noticed this yesterday. Break.com actually diverts your browser to a special page prompting to download the new break.com app for Blackberrys. There is a link at the bottom that asks you if you would like to continue to the mobile break.com website but when clicking it you are prompt with the options to reload the same page to download the app through App World or if you "cancel" it will load the standard (non-mobil) Break.com home page. Here's hoping the app shows up in App world today.

Ive been checking religiously! It was one of the first things I did this morning.
    Its weird they would promote it without actually having the app up and running.

[/I]
    11-15-10 08:28 AM
    The most likely submitted it to App World and are just waiting for them to approve it, OR someone made a mistake. Hopefully it gets approved in a day or so, but with App World you NEVER know!
    11-15-10 09:04 AM
    i asked for this app a year ago, they never msgd me or nuthin, i made a facebook thingy for it to just the other day. lets hope they get it done soon.

break.com app for blackberry | Facebook 10 months ago

Break.com app for Blackberry, where is it? | Facebook just the other day
    Last edited by sushistew; 11-15-10 at 08:54 PM.
    11-15-10 08:50 PM
    Anyone check this today? I've been slacking. Actually, I've had too many issues since RIM's last software update. My Curve devours power and anything I try to play will result in error messages. Battery pulls stopped fixing the issue. And apps keep getting installed on my phone that I know I didn't install like some World Bank app that has no option to delete. So I'm not installing any new apps until the next update or I get tired of keeping my phone on the charger and roll back my software.

11-17-10 01:24 PM
    I checked on App World online earlier today but there wasn't anything new. I haven't check from the BB yet, probably will after work.

11-17-10 03:47 PM
    still hasnt been an app on App World. Yet, the site from the native browser still says the same thing.

what the heck?!?!?!
    11-20-10 02:26 PM
    *bump* I really want this app. Its great on my ipod touch. Any info?

12-18-10 12:30 PM
    I submitted a support ticket to break.com asking about their blackberry app and received the following response:

"Admin, Dec-27 10:40 am (PST):
    Hello,

Thanks for contacting Break Media. Unfortunately we have not released the Break app for Blackberry yet. Please visit our app page periodically for release date.

Apps | Plug-Ins | Widgets | Multi-Media Channels by Break.com

Thank you,

Break Media Support"

12-29-10 11:43 AM
    But their own site says "Now available as a BB app! Go to App World.".
    It's been like that for 2 months.
    Idiots.
    01-05-11 08:36 AM
    Dammit, I thought they had it! Endless searches in app world until I found this thread. Ugh. So much for the app, once they release it, that thing better have the ability to upload media!

04-14-11 07:34 PM
    yup still waiting
    04-14-11 08:30 PM
    Faaack!!!!!!!

09-13-11 01:31 PM
    wow break.com is not a BlackBerry fan i guess, even tho it is so easy to port over their android app, hmm lamesauce
    04-29-13 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD