Note: You must the the Interaction permission to ALLOW in the Options->Advanced->Application app for bQuiet.

Automatically set a profile, wait for a specific time and then set the profile back to original profile.

Ever had a situation where you are in a important meeting and you forgot to turn off the phone Ringer and your favorite funky ringtone started to play?
    Well now you don't have to worry about that anymore. With bQuiet you can set the system Sound Profile to Vibrate or Quiet for one hour, two hours and then bQuiet will automatically switch back to your assigned profile.

You can set up a profile from 15mins to 10 hours. You can cancel the profile anytime by running bQuiet.

bQuiet can also use any custom profiles that you have assigned. Just edit the custom profiles in bQuiet to match the system profile names.

You can also enable Snooze if you want to extend the profile.

bQuiet supports keyboard locking for BlackBerry with OS 4.7 and higher.

For BlackBerry OS 4.2 to OS 4.6 if the keyboard is locked you can tell bQuiet to keep vibrating and warning to unlock the keyboard.

bQuiet will not work if the BlackBerry is in the Holster.

Features:

* * BlackBerry OS 4.2 and higher
    * *automatically switch profiles
    * *set profile time from 15mins to 10 hours
    * *vibrate when profile is done
    * *repeatedly vibrate if keyboard is locked for OS 4.2 to 4.6
    * *automatically unlock keyboard for OS4.7 and higher
    * *snooze when you need to extend the profile
    * *access bQuiet from System menus eg: CallLog, Messages, Contacts app
    * *supports your custom profiles

Storm, Tour and OS 4.7 higher OTA www.toysoft.ca/storm/bQuiet.jad

All others www.toysoft.ca/ota/bQuiet.jad

Purchase here for $2.99 bQuiet - Automate sound profile switching - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software
    09-21-09 08:23 PM
    no coupon code smiley? im definitely buying this but just want to make sure
    09-21-09 08:36 PM
    This is a must have thanks Smiley for another great app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-09 09:18 PM
    OH NO! It was looking positively wonderful until the last line of the description..."bQuiet will not work if the BlackBerry is in the Holster." Darn!
    09-21-09 10:03 PM
    I believe that means the profiles will not switch while in the holster.

09-21-09 10:08 PM
    wow awesome no trial or anything ? probably going to purchase this though been looking for something like this
    09-21-09 10:12 PM
    wow awesome no trial or anything ? probably going to purchase this though been looking for something like this
    you can trial. just select the correct version from the above link.
    09-22-09 03:16 AM
    Oooh Smiley I like this app. Only in the trial mode right now but I am sure going to buy it. I can use it so I can get some sleep, I work nights, and I hate to be awakened when I have just fallen asleep. No chance on any coupon codes for this app
    09-22-09 04:35 AM
    Danny so cool!!!

09-22-09 05:27 AM
    Free copy for a beta tester? Haha. If not I will def buy

09-22-09 11:35 PM
    here is the new beta for BB OS 4.2 to 4.5

ota www.toysoft.ca/beta/bQuiet.jad

this version works when your BB is in the Holster.

please let me know if this version works.
    09-24-09 10:36 AM
    I would consider buying this if you could schedule certain times and days where it would switch to a profile. Like for instance, you could set it to switch to your "sleeping" profile at 11 pm every day, and then switch to "work" at 9 am every day, and then to "normal" at 3pm daily.

Something like that would really catch my interest, but from the description it doesn't sound like that is what this app does.

Besides that though it's a good idea for an app.
    09-24-09 11:15 AM
    I would consider buying this if you could schedule certain times and days where it would switch to a profile. Like for instance, you could set it to switch to your "sleeping" profile at 11 pm every day, and then switch to "work" at 9 am every day, and then to "normal" at 3pm daily.

Something like that would really catch my interest, but from the description it doesn't sound like that is what this app does.

Besides that though it's a good idea for an app.
    for profile scheduling check out our Profiler app here www.toysoft.ca/profiler.html

bQuiet is designed to set a quick profile during the day.
    09-24-09 11:39 AM
    Bquiet vibrates when in holster ,BUT, does not change the profile automatically. So maybe it just is suppose to remind you to change profiles in holster.
    09-25-09 09:08 AM
    Bquiet vibrates when in holster ,BUT, does not change the profile automatically. So maybe it just is suppose to remind you to change profiles in holster.
    if you try the latest beta here www.toysoft.ca/beta/bQuiet.jad and if your bb has OS4.2 to 4.5 then Holster will work.
    09-25-09 09:28 AM
    I have been trying the beta of this app for in holster, and found that it vibrates (notifys) and opens the profile screen and leaves it open but does not switch the profile. When my berry vibrated while in holster, i removed my phone and found the profile menu open on the screen but my profile was still on vibrate, the "normal" profile which I selected to switch to was highlighted, but my phone was still on vibrate.
    09-26-09 11:38 AM
    I have been trying the beta of this app for in holster, and found that it vibrates (notifys) and opens the profile screen and leaves it open but does not switch the profile. When my berry vibrated while in holster, i removed my phone and found the profile menu open on the screen but my profile was still on vibrate, the "normal" profile which I selected to switch to was highlighted, but my phone was still on vibrate.
    did you install the latest beta from here www.toysoft.ca/beta/bQuiet.jad
    09-26-09 02:59 PM
    using ver. beta 1.0.1 while in holster.Set to start in vibrate then after 15 minutes have it switch to normal. When the timer goes off (vibrates) in holster, I remove the berry from holster to find it still in vibrate mode, with the ringer menu open, but it has not switched to normal.
    09-26-09 08:08 PM
    I had the same problem when I was testing this app, iirc anything below OS 4.7 has this problem due to some silly RIM restriction.

The "workaround" is to set the snooze menu and click activate now, when you pull it out the holster.
    09-26-09 09:04 PM
    this is a free upgrade for paid users. after you installed the upgrade make sure you reset the Interaction permission to allow in the options->advanced->applications app for bQuiet

- added blinking when profile is switching. if you use keyboard locking then you can visually see the blinking red light. you can then unlock the keyboard and manually switch or wait for the next cycle and have bQuiet manually switch as long as you do not lock the keyboard again. Recommend that you set vibrate when lock in bQuiet to 1 minute.

- added support for Holster on OS 4.2 to 4.5. if you holster your bb when bQuiet and switch the profile without unholster

OTA www.toysoft.ca/ota/bQuiet.jad
    09-28-09 02:18 AM
    Awesome! i guess, But i would just hold down the Q button to change profiles....
    09-28-09 07:31 AM
    Awesome! i guess, But i would just hold down the Q button to change profiles....
    but it is not automated. you still have to manually select profile to switch.
    09-28-09 09:45 AM
    With the newest version it still will not switch for me in holster. It will vibrate when the time is up, but does not switch to the "end" profile. I f I choose vibrate as start profile, normal as end profile, after the selected time my phone vibrates, when I unholster I find the profile menu open, vibrate is highlighted, and the phone is still set to vibrate.
    09-29-09 06:24 AM
    but it is not automated. you still have to manually select profile to switch.
    What do u mean? It might be a problem with other people that use multiple profiles, which i dont see the point to, but i just use 2 profiles, vibrate and loud, so whenever i hold the q it just switched between those 2 never asks me anything. But the app is good for people that use multiple profiles.
    09-29-09 08:20 AM
    With the newest version it still will not switch for me in holster. It will vibrate when the time is up, but does not switch to the "end" profile. I f I choose vibrate as start profile, normal as end profile, after the selected time my phone vibrates, when I unholster I find the profile menu open, vibrate is highlighted, and the phone is still set to vibrate.
    what OS are you running on the bb?
    can you check the About screen and make sure it is v1.1 and that you set the permission to all allow in the Options app for bquiet.
    09-29-09 09:31 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD