Note: bQuiet is ONLY for OS7.1 and higher

The easiest way to set the sound profile to silent, vibrate or any profile for a specific time period. When the time expires bQuiet will automatically switch the sound profile back. There is no need for you to worry. bQuiet works when your BB is in the Holster, screen locked, keyboard locked and password locked.

Click here for more info bQuiet - Automatically Switch Profiles - Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Last edited by Smiley88; 04-02-12 at 11:45 AM.
    09-21-09 08:03 PM
    this is a free upgrade for paid users. after you installed the upgrade make sure you reset the Interaction permission to allow in the options->advanced->applications app for bQuiet

- added blinking when profile is switching. if you use keyboard locking then you can visually see the blinking red light. you can then unlock the keyboard and manually switch or wait for the next cycle and have bQuiet manually switch as long as you do not lock the keyboard again. Recommend that you set vibrate when lock in bQuiet to 1 minute.

- added support for Holster on OS 4.2 to 4.5. if you holster your bb when bQuiet and switch the profile without unholster
    09-28-09 02:26 AM
    I've been using this app for a while, but recently I've moved it off my home screen as the icon looks very out of place with the theme that I use..

..any chance of the next update including an option to have the icon pick up the sound profile icons from the current theme so that it will match whatever theme I am using? (..and I can tell what profile is active without having two sound icons on my home screen)

It would also be nice to have the various checkboxes in a seperate settings page so that I can click the "bQuiet Now" button without having to scroll (I'm using the 9530 version with official 5.0).

Thanks!
    Last edited by travisn000; 01-19-10 at 03:32 PM.
    01-19-10 12:12 PM
    Now updated for OS7.1+
    04-02-12 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD