I have a bplay weblink on my phones homescreen, don't know how it got there, all I wanted was to download themes to my tour. This never happened with my curve. There isn't an option to remove the link on bplay.com do you guys have any suggestions?
    08-07-09 08:48 AM
    select the icon

hit the BB button

choose Hide
    08-07-09 09:06 AM
    I know I can do that much. Im trying to figure out why it's there in the first place. The web link to bplay is not preloaded on blackberry so there has to be a way to remove it.
    Thanks for your response in helping me though, I appreciate it.
    08-07-09 09:11 AM
    it was probably hidden in the download of the theme from bbplay, switch back to your old theme and see if it goes away. you will probably be forced to just hide it as long as you run one of their themes
    08-07-09 09:52 AM
    thanks, thats exactly what it is. I changed back to my other theme and it wasn't there, went back to the new theme and it's there. The both of you have been helpful. Thanks guys. BIG HUGS. LOL.
    08-07-09 10:02 AM
    Kinda on the same subject, but how can I delete some unwanted icons?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 10:25 AM
    if you highlight the icon, then hit the bb button you have an option to hide any icons you dont use
    08-07-09 10:30 AM
    So I can just hide, not delete?

08-07-09 10:44 AM
    So I can just hide, not delete?

Ok most likely if you have downloaded a 3rd party app it is embedded in the app & can't be.. your only option is to hide it. HOWEVER, if it came installed on your device. You can delete it. Such as myspace, Aim, Facebook etc. here are the instructions to do so:

Options> Advanced Options> Service Book> Locate the App you dont want ie Myspace> highlight it by scrolling> hit BB menu Button> select delete

POOF!!! Gone!
    08-18-09 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD