The other day my boyfriend forgot his phone in his car, and needed my to make an emergency call to a friend using my phone. He and I both have BB Bold 9700 phones.

I know he is cheating on me - and although we are about at the end of our relationship - I happen to be seeing a few guys myself. A girl has needs!

Although I am modest, I am pretty hot.. anyway, is there an app that I can use on the fly to hide all my text messages, call log and emails and make the phone a basic shell for someone to use?

This would mean the world to me - and I will surely thank the guy/gal who finds out if there is such an app that can be used right before handing your phone to someone - maybe call it private mode? or something like that?
    12-26-10 06:34 PM
    U can hide call and sms using BlackBook. I'm not sure about email. It has a secret key to open the application.

For example, if a sms comes in, it will show a popup msg 'Memory Low'. Since u are the only one that know how to open the sms/app, u don't have to worry that your bf will find the sms.

With this app, u can hide the sms n call from specific numbers. Sms n call from other people will enter the usual folder normally.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    afzza.nizzam likes this.
    12-26-10 06:43 PM
    I have an easy fix for this, dump your boyfriend and show us some proof of your hotness.
    12-26-10 06:47 PM
    WTF! This is the most bizarre post I've read.
    12-26-10 07:22 PM
    I just recently had to do the same with my phone. I purchased an app called App Lock. You can lock just about anything on your phone. I've locked my call logs, emails, sms, bbm, certain folders & pics in the media file, & other misc. things here & there. Best .99c I ever spend.
    12-26-10 07:25 PM
    yes, its a bizarre post, and yes I am hot... but its a real question I could use some help on, and whoever really does help me find a solution, I will show them a lot of my hotness... thank you all for helping me!
    12-26-10 07:27 PM
    i'd agree, go with blackbook.
    and why the dialogue?

BlackBerry App World - BlackBook - Hide your contacts and conversations
    12-26-10 07:28 PM
    ok, I will check out App Lock - but here is a question - when you make it active, and give your phone to someone - can they tell it is being used? Does the phone look normal?
    12-26-10 07:30 PM
    I have an easy fix for this, dump your boyfriend and show us some proof of your hotness.
    I second this resolution. If u r e modest, we have PM service

12-26-10 07:33 PM
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "hookin' for help" forum?
    Pilot Prop and jstray like this.
    12-26-10 07:41 PM
    Shouldn't this thread be moved to the "hookin' for help" forum?
    Nah, she is at the right place. There is an application for her out there.
    12-26-10 07:45 PM
    12-26-10 07:46 PM
    yes, its a bizarre post, and yes I am **t... but its a real question I could use some help on, and whoever really does help me find a solution, I will show them a lot of my hotness... thank you all for helping me!
    we dont need brides, we are always here to help....

Tres Bizarre
    12-26-10 07:47 PM
    Get EveryLock much more powerful.....also your boyfriend can just uninstall AppLock and see anything he wants.... but if you setup EveryLock up right then it can't be uninstalled. I created EveryLock and it's no bs.
    12-26-10 07:51 PM
    HOT LIKE THIS?
    12-26-10 07:55 PM
    that's a negative ghost writer
    12-26-10 08:11 PM
    Applock Pro is .99 in App world
    12-26-10 08:21 PM
    Guys, I was kidding. I mean, who cares to know if you are hot or not, in a forum. If you wanna block your stuff, that is one thing, but asking it when you said it yourself that you are done with your boyfriend... I don't see the point. Plus, hot or not, I wouldn't want to end up in a circumstance.
    NevadaJake likes this.
    12-26-10 08:45 PM
    I'm sorry, but that's pathetic. If you're gonna cheat on someone just break up with them. Don't lend them your phone in the first place.

12-26-10 10:16 PM
    Thank you last 2 posters above. Those are exactly my points.
    skippy126 likes this.
    12-26-10 10:55 PM
    that's a negative ghost writer
    LOL its ghostrider not ghostwriter
    rrrebo likes this.
    12-27-10 03:47 AM
    Lots of valid points being made in this thread. The best boyfriend/girlfriend proofing of a phone is no access at all. And if you know someone is cheating on you, the sooner you get out of that one, the better.

Try blackbook or do a search on crackberry/mobihand store, there are a number of privacy apps available. (I can't say more than that because I never needed one).

12-27-10 05:27 AM
    You're a (French for "shower"), he's a (French for "shower"), you're perfect for each other...sounds to me like there's no cheating, except for your foolish attempts to hide it from each other. If you are at the end of this road, is it really worth the trouble? Why not just call it what it is and stick a fork in it?

Sing, Fat Lady, sing!

Last edited by rrrebo; 12-27-10 at 07:19 AM. Reason: translation of asterisks
    NevadaJake and Scarlett BB like this.
    12-27-10 07:18 AM
    The other day my boyfriend forgot his phone in his car, and needed my to make an emergency call to a friend using my phone. He and I both have BB Bold 9700 phones.

I know he is cheating on me - and although we are about at the end of our relationship - I happen to be seeing a few guys myself. A girl has needs!

Although I am modest, I am pretty hot.. anyway, is there an app that I can use on the fly to hide all my text messages, call log and emails and make the phone a basic shell for someone to use?

This would mean the world to me - and I will surely thank the guy/gal who finds out if there is such an app that can be used right before handing your phone to someone - maybe call it private mode? or something like that?
    This entire post has fake written all over it. Claiming you're hot? and cheating? why are you so worried about him seeing your stuff if the both of you are doing wrong?
    thej and bbcicamica like this.
    12-27-10 09:08 AM
    Thanks to the few others for posting in this thread that have common sense. Just break up with him instead of continuing with the unhealthy relationship. And I don't see why you need to hide stuff on your phone from him if you're about to break it off because you're both cheating.

12-27-10 09:54 AM
107 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD